Wave-Touch Series Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Sealed Burner Cooktop, Oven Drawer, 5.1 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Viewing Window, in Stainless Steel
GE Profile PGB995SETSS ($1,899.00)
- Series: Wave-Touch
- Width: 29.875"
- Height: 47.5"
- Depth: 26.84375"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 5.1 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 5
- Drawer: Oven
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Convection: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- LP Conversion: Yes
Cook a whole meal with this gas range that features a large main oven and a small 2nd oven, allowing you to cook multiple items at once. Wave-Touch controls are simple to operate. Available at AppliancesConnection
Cook a whole meal with this gas range that features a large main oven and a small 2nd oven, allowing you to cook multiple items at once. Wave-Touch controls are simple to operate.
- Wave-Touch™ Controls One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options. After you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
- Sure-2-Fit™ Capacity Coordinate an entire meal. Our oven features 5.1 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
- Luxury-Glide™ Oven Racks With a ball-bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
- Luxury-Design™ Lighting Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Professional-Grade Control Knobs Eliminate guesswork while cooking with more precise control and better feel.
- Continuous Grates Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
- Deep-Well Design Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to countertop-level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto and off of the cooking surface much easier.
- Luxury-Hold™ Door Our oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens Our ranges feature a large main oven and a 1.4 cu. ft. second oven for the utmost cooking capacity. Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures.
- Perfect Turkey® Button The Perfect Turkey® button ensures moist, delicious poultry every time. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- Perfect Convect3® Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Convection Conversion Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, Multi-Stage Cooking, Convection Convert, Delay Bake, My Favorites, Temperature Probe and Rapid Preheat
- 'My Favorite' Setting
- A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Grill/Griddle Accessory Optional. Order item 318251611
- Simmer Plate Accessory Optional. Order item 318254206
- Wok Ring Accessory Optional. Order item 318254307
- Hidden Bake Burner for Easy Cleanup
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Signature Cobalt Blue Oven Interior
- Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Platinum Star® Warranty
|Control Panel Features|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Controls||Professional-Grade Burner Controls|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off)||Yes|
|Glass Front Display||Yes|
|Min-2-Max™ Dual-Flame Sealed Burner 16,000-550 BTU||1|
|Sealed Power Burner - 12,000 BTU||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 8,000 BTU||2|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 4,500 - 750 BTU||1|
|Burner Valve Type||Linear Flow|
|Cooking Surface||Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop|
|Ignition Type||Electric Pilotless|
|Hidden Bake Burner||Yes|
|Bake Burner||16000 BTU|
|Broil Burner||12500 BTU|
|Convection Burner||200 Watts|
|Oven Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock||3|
|Convection System||Perfect Convect3® with Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|- Convection Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Roast||Yes|
|- Keep Warm||Yes|
|- Slow Cook||Yes|
|- Perfect Turkey||Yes|
|- Bread Proof||Yes|
|- My Favorites||Yes|
|- Multi-Stage Cooking||Yes|
|- Temperature Probe||Yes|
|- Rapid Preheat||Yes|
|- Delay Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Convert||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||Luxury-Design™ Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Racks||Yes|
|Oven Door and Handle Design||Signature Soft-Arc|
|Luxury-Hold™ Oven Door||Yes|
|Window Type||Extra-Large Glass|
|Perfect Pair™ Lower Oven||Yes|
|Drawer Glides||Fully Extendable|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
|Oven Cavity Dimensions|
|Overall Exterior Dimensions|
|- Depth (to Center of Arc)||26-27/32"|
|Depth (with 90° Door Open)||47"|
|Gas Supply Connection Location||Right Bottom Rear|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts||1.8|
|Product Weight||260 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||300 Lbs.|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Use and Care (English)
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Installation Guide (pdf)
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Specifications Document (pdf)
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Wiring Diagram (All Languages)
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Installation Instructions (All Languages)
Electrolux EW3LGF65GS - Installation Instructions (English Espa ol Fran ais)
- Stock Id:88652
- Product Number:EW3LGF65GS
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Interior Width:24.3125"
- Interior Depth:19.5"
- Interior Height:18.625"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.1 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Volts:120 Volts
- Oven Controls:Touch Sensor
- Cooktop Controls:Knobs
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:16000/550
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:8000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:4500/750
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Weight:300.00 lbs