30" Wave-Touch Series 4.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with 3 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe, Perfect Taste™ Dual Convection, Perfect Turkey© Button, Fresh Clean™, Wave-Touch® Controls, A Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack in Stainless Steel
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: Wave-Touch
- Cutout Width: 29"
- Cutout Depth: 24.75"
- Cutout Height: 29"
- Exterior Width: 30"
Available Electrolux Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
Electrolux's 30" electric single wall oven will be the perfect addition to your kitchen appliances. This single wall oven features Electrolux's Perfect Taste™ Dual Convection, which uses two fans to circulate the air inside your oven and three heating elements to heat your oven. Available at AppliancesConnection
Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
Perfect Taste™ Dual convection for consistently delicious taste & texture
- For consistently delicious taste and texture, home chefs rely on our dual-fan convection heat, which circulates air evenly with two variable speeds that work in tandem with three heating elements.
Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe
- The Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe does more than measure temperature - it keeps an active eye on your dishes by alerting you when food is at the peak of perfection and automatically adjusting to the Keep Warm setting.
- Create great taste with ease. With Multi-Stage Cooking, an Electrolux oven is a built-in sous chef, helping you conquer delicious by adjusting between seven professionally inspired cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection ROast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
- New and improved Perfect Turkey© button works to precisely time and coordinate three convection modes - bake, broil, and roast - for turkey that is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. It even counts down the time remaining, so all dishes can be set to come out at the same time.
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing your cooking options. After you make your choice, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
Fresh Clean™ Technology Virtually Eliminates Odors
- Exclusive Fresh Clean self-cleaning technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh.
Self-Cleaning Porcelain Racks
- Bake, roast, broil, savor - the cleaning's on us. Our porcelain racks are safe to stay inside of the oven during the self-clean cycle, eliminating the mess and inconvenience of removing and cleaning racks by hand.
- Coordinate an entire meal - our ovens feature 4.8 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
Flat Oven Door Design
- Our unique flat oven door is sleekly designed with fewer bumps and ridges - so it not only looks great but is easier to clean.
A Luxury-Glide© Oven Rack
- With a ball bearing system, the oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly
3 "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
Perfect Fit Promise
- Find the perfect Electrolux wall oven for your space using a convenient online tool.
- Savor sooner, with Fast Preheat
Precise Baking Options
- Perfect Turkey®
- My Favorites
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Temperature Probe
- Fast Preheat
- Delay Bake
- Convection Convert
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting provides full visibility to see in the back of the oven.
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
Hidden Bake Element
- The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature||Numerical|
|Cook Duration with End Time||Yes|
|Self-Clean||Lite Med Heavy|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake Functions|
|Oven 1 Capacity||4.8|
|Auto Shut-Off||Yes - 12 Hours|
|Oven 1 Bake||2000 Watts|
|Oven 1 Baking System||True Hidden Bake|
|Oven 1 Broil||8 pass 4000 Watts|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (300°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection System||Dual Fan Convection|
|Oven 1 Convection||2500 Watts|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||4 Halogen|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||17-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-1/8"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||1 Glide (Porcelain) & 2 Handle (Porcelain)|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||7 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Oven Window||XL Window Black Tint|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||20A|
|Control Panel Finish||Metallic Grey Plastic with Stainless Steel Overlay|
|Door Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Product Weight (lbs)||144|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||169|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
- Stock Id:373864
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Touch Pad
- Oven Racks:3
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Safety Lock:Yes
- Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe:Yes
- Perfect Taste™ Dual Convection:Yes
- Perfect Turkey© Button:Yes
- Fresh Clean™:Yes
- Wave-Touch® Controls:Yes
- A Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:20 Amps
- Removable Door:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2,500 Watts
- Cutout Width:29"
- Cutout Depth:24.75"
- Cutout Height:29"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:24.75"
- Exterior Height:29"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Controls:Wave-Touch Controls
- Cabinet:Stainless Steel Cabinet & Handle
- Interior:Signature Cobalt Blue Oven Interior
- Self Clean:Yes
- Broil Watts:4000
- Hidden Bake Element Watts:2000
- Convection Element Watts:2500
- Perfect Turkery Button:Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty:1 Year Limited Parts & Labor
This control panel has an elegant, clean display. One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing your cooking options.
Perfect Taste™ Dual Convection
For consistently delicious taste and texture, home chefs rely on our dual-fan convection heat, which circulates air evenly with two variable speeds that work in tandem with three heating elements.
Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking
Easily view the progress of your roast or casserole thanks to stylish designer halogen lighting. Lights fade on slowly for an elegant look and feel, while providing bright light to see into the deepest, darkest corners of the oven’s interior.
Self-Cleaning Porcelain Racks
Bake, roast, broil, savor - the cleaning's on us. Our porcelain racks are safe to stay inside of the oven during the self-clean cycle, eliminating the mess and inconvenience of removing and cleaning racks by hand.
Exclusive Fresh Clean self-cleaning technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh
With Multi-Stage Cooking, an Electrolux oven is a built-in sous chef, helping you conquer delicious by adjusting between seven professionally inspired cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and
Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe
It’s every aspiring chef’s best friend – the Perfect Taste temperature probe not only monitors your dish’s temperature, but also alerts you when your dish is ready and then automatically shifts to the Keep Warm setting to ensure it’s absolutely perfect wh
With three adjustable oven racks and a roomy interior, you can easily cook an entire meal at once. It’s perfect for large families or those ambitious holiday meals.
"My Favorite" Setting
Keep your favorite setting at your fingertips. With just the touch of button you can easily program and recall your most used setting.
Oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, taking the guesswork out of convection cooking, while ensuring consistent cooking results.
Flat Oven Door Design
The eye-catching flat oven door design has fewer bumps and ridges than the typical oven door – not only does it look great, it’s also much easier to clean.
Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Electrolux is famous for their signature cobalt blue oven interiors. It’s a simple touch of style that showcases food beautifully while adding a hint of elegance to any kitchen.
You can finally stop wrestling with your oven thanks to a state-of-the-art ball-bearing system that makes it easy and effortless to access dishes deep within the oven. The rack slides out smoothly, so there’s no yanking or tugging required!
Electrolux - Get Up To $1000 mail-in Rebate
Get Up To $1000 Mail-in rebate with purchase of select Electrolux build-in Cooking Appliances.
BONUS: get $200 mail-in rebate with purchase of 4 or more qualifying appliances.
Save your time Submit Claim Online
Offer valid September 25 - November 30, 2016
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Electrolux Wave-Touch Bonus 10% Rebate
Purchase 2 or more Wave-Touch Kitchen Appliances from qualifying models and get bonus 10% Rebate. Offer valid between July 23 - October 18, 2016
Electrolux - Get Up To $1000 Back
Get Up To $1000 Back with purchase of select Electrolux built-in cooking appliances between July 23 - September 10, 2016.
Qualifying Appliances: Wall Ovens, MicroCombis, Microwaves, Ranges, Cooktops, Range Hoods and Warmer Drawer.
Get $200 bonus mail-in rebate with purchase of 4 or more qualifying appliances.
Submit Claim Online
Postmark by October 31, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Electrolux EW30EW55PS - Catalog
- Electrolux EW30EW55PS - English Wiring Diagram
- Electrolux EW30EW55PS - English Complete Owner's Guide
- Electrolux EW30EW55PS - Fran ais Complete Owner's Guide
- Electrolux EW30EW55PS - English Product Specifications Sheet
- Electrolux EW30EW55PS - English, Espa ol, Fran ais Installation Instructions
- Wall Oven Buying Guide