Wave-Touch Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 5 Sealed Burner Cooktop, Oven, 5.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Viewing Window, in Stainless Steel
With 2 electric convection ovens, 5 gas burners and easy-to-use Wave-Touch controls, this dual fuel range makes it equally easy to get ready for a small family dinner or a holiday feast. Available at AppliancesConnection
With 2 electric convection ovens, 5 gas burners and easy-to-use Wave-Touch controls, this dual fuel range makes it equally easy to get ready for a small family dinner or a holiday feast.
- Wave-Touch™ Controls One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options. After you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
- Sure-2-Fit™ Capacity Coordinate an entire meal. Our oven features 5.5 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
- Luxury-Glide™ Oven Racks With a ball-bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
- Luxury-Design™ Lighting Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Professional-Grade Control Knobs Eliminate guesswork while cooking with more precise control and better feel.
- Continuous Grates Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
- Deep-Well Design Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to countertop-level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto and off of the cooking surface much easier.
- Luxury-Hold™ Door Our oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens Our ranges feature a large main oven and a 1.4 cu. ft. second oven for the utmost cooking capacity. Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures.
- Min-2-Max™ Burner Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility - from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer.
- Perfect Turkey® Button The Perfect Turkey® button ensures moist, delicious poultry every time. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- Perfect Convect3®
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Convection Conversion
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, Multi-Stage Cooking, Convection Convert, Delay Bake, My Favorites, Temperature Probe and Rapid Preheat
- 'My Favorite' Setting
- A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Natural Gas Only - LP Gas Only models available with special order.
- Grill/Griddle Accessory Optional. Order item 318251611
- Simmer Plate Accessory Optional. Order item 318254206
- Wok Ring Accessory Optional. Order item 318254307
- Hidden Bake Element for Easy Cleanup
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Signature Cobalt Blue Oven Interior
- Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Platinum Star® Warranty
|Product Type||Dual Fuel|
|Control Panel Features|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Controls||Professional-Grade Burner Controls|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off)||Yes|
|Glass Front Display||Yes|
|Min-2-Max™ Dual-Flame Sealed Burner 18,000-450 BTU||1|
|Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU||2|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 850 BTU||1|
|Burner Valve Type||Linear Flow|
|Cooking Surface||Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop|
|Ignition Type||Electric Pilotless|
|Bake Watts||3000 Watts|
|Bake Element Configuration||Eight-Pass|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broil Element Configuration||Eight-Pass|
|Convection Element||2500 Watts|
|Oven Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock||3|
|Convection System||Perfect Convect3® with Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|- Convection Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Broil||Yes|
|- Convection Roast||Yes|
|- Keep Warm||Yes|
|- Slow Cook||Yes|
|- Perfect Turkey||Yes|
|- Bread Proof||Yes|
|- My Favorites||Yes|
|- Multi-Stage Cooking||Yes|
|- Temperature Probe||Yes|
|- Rapid Preheat||Yes|
|- Delay Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Convert||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||Luxury-Design™ Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Racks||Yes|
|Oven Door and Handle Design||Signature Soft-Arc|
|Luxury-Hold™ Oven Door||Yes|
|Window Type||Extra-Large Glass|
|Perfect Pair™ Lower Oven||Yes|
|Drawer Glides||Fully Extendable|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
|Oven Cavity Dimensions|
|Overall Exterior Dimensions|
|- Depth (to Center of Arc)||26-27/32"|
|Depth (with 90° Door Open)||47"|
|Gas Supply Connection Location||Right Bottom Rear|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 60Hz / 50A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 Volts||4.4|
|Minimum Circuit Required||50 Amps|
|Dedicated Circuit Required||Yes|
|Product Weight||260 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||300 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:87775
- Product Number:EW30DF65GS
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Interior Width:24.40625"
- Interior Depth:19.5"
- Interior Height:19.875"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.5 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Oven Wattage:4000
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:18000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:14000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:9500
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:4000
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Electrolux EW30DF65GS - Use and Care (English)
Electrolux EW30DF65GS - Specifications Document (pdf)
Electrolux EW30DF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa?ol)
Electrolux EW30DF65GS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
Electrolux EW30DF65GS - Wiring Diagram (All Languages)
Electrolux EW30DF65GS - Installation Instructions (English Espa ol Fran ais)