IQ-Touch Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, 4.2 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Luxury-Glide Oven Rack in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The EI30GS55JS Electrolux 30" Gas Built-in Range has a powerful 16,000 BTU sealed burner with three additional sealed burners. Continuous grates provide a stable cooking surface, allowing pots and pans to be easily moved from burner to burner. Exclusive Luxury-Hold™ ovendoor stays put at whatever angle you place it. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options.
- The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
- Keeps spills contained for easy cleanup and lowers the cooking surface to counter-top level, which makes moving oversized pots and pans onto and off of the cooking surface much easier.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on their range, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
Platinum Star© Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
A Luxury-Glide© oven rack
- With a ball beating system, the oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly
Continuous Gas Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperature on a single cooktop. These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
Four sealed gas burners
- Powerful 16,000-BTU sealed burner with three additional sealed burner including a precise 5,000 to 500-BTU simmer burner
6 Cooking Modes
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Keep Warm
- Slow Cook
A "My Favorite" Setting
- A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it’s a great feature when you’re entertaining.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Controls||Professional-Grade Burner Controls|
|Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Timer||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off)||Yes|
|Sealed Power Burner - 16,000 BTU||1|
|Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU||1|
|Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 500 BTU||1|
|Burner Valve Type||Linear Flow|
|Cooking Surface||Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop|
|Ignition Type||Electronic Pilotless|
|Hidden Bake Burner||Yes|
|Bake Burner||18000 BTU|
|Broil Burner||11500 BTU|
|Convection Burner||350 Watts|
|Oven Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock||3|
|Convection System||Perfect Convect3™ with Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|- Convection Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Broil||Yes|
|- Convection Roast||Yes|
|- Keep Warm||Yes|
|- Slow Cook||Yes|
|- Bread Proof||Yes|
|- My Favorites||Yes|
|- Rapid Preheat||Yes|
|- Delay Bake||Yes|
|- Convection Convert||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||Luxury-Design™ Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Racks||Yes|
|Oven Door and Handle Design||Soft-Arc Door|
|Luxury-Hold™ Oven Door||Yes|
|Window Type||Extra-Large Glass|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
|- Rear Filler Kit||Not Included, order item 903113-901S|
|- Side Panel Kit||Not Included, order item 903102-901S|
|- Side Trim Kit||Not Included, order item 903110-901S|
|- Height (Min)||36-7/16"|
|- Height (Max)||37-7/16"|
|- Depth (to Center of Arc)||28-5/16"|
|Depth (with 90° Door Open)||45-1/2''|
|Gas Supply Connection Location||Right Rear Bottom|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Voltage Rating||120V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts||1.2|
|Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts||10|
|Minimum Circuit Required||15 Amps|
|Product Weight||250 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||270 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:154950
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Oven Interior Color:Cobalt Blue
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.2 cu. ft.
- Luxury-Glide Oven Rack:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Oven Controls:IQ-Touch
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic Pilotless
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:Yes
- Controls:Professional-Grade Burner Controls
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:16000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Oven BTUs:18000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:14000
- Interior Width:24.125"
- Interior Depth:18.03125"
- Interior Height:16.5"
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:9500
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:5000
- Approximate Shipping Weight:270 lbs
- Convection Convert:Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off):Yes
- Interior Lighting:Luxury-Design Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs
- Product Weight:250 lbs.
- Convection System:Perfect Convect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Cooking Surface:Seamless Deep-Well Cooktop
- Voltage Rating:120V / 60Hz
- Convection Bake:Yes
- Convection Roast:Yes
- Grates:Continuous, 3
- Gas Supply Connection Location:Right Rear Bottom
- Power Supply Connection Location:Left Rear Bottom
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):15 Amps
- Convection Broil:Yes
- Keep Warm:Yes
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:1.2
- Electronic clock & timer:Yes
- Temperature Display:Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Legs:Yes
- Depth (to Center of Arc):28-5/16"
- Broil Burner:11500 BTU
- Bake Burner:18000 BTU
- Slow Cook:Yes
- Window Type:Extra-Large Glass
- Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts:10
- Door and Handle Design:Soft-Arc Door
- Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature:Yes
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:3
- Cooking Modes:7
- Cooking Options:6
- Luxury-Glide Racks:1
- Conventional Racks:2
- Convection Roasting Rack:Yes
- Luxury-Hold Oven Door:Yes
- Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert:Included
- Sealed Power Burner - 16,000 BTU:1
- Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU:1
- Sealed Precision Burner - 9,500 BTU:1
- Sealed Precision Burner - 5,000 - 500 BTU:1
- Burner Valve Type:Linear Flow
- Warmer Drawer:Yes
- Hidden Bake Burner:Yes
- Convection Burner:350 Watts
- Bread Proof:Yes
- My Favorites:Yes
- Rapid Preheat:Yes
- Rear Filler Kit:Not Included, order item 903113-901S
- Side Panel Kit:Not Included, order item 903102-901S
- Side Trim Kit:Not Included, order item 903110-901S
- Height (with hinges and 3/8" rollers):36.4375"
- Height (Min):36.4375"
- Height (Max):37.4375"
- Depth (with 90 Door Open):45.5"
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Easily view the progress of your roast or casserole thanks to stylish designer halogen lighting. Lights fade on slowly for an elegant look and feel, while providing bright light to see into the deepest, darkest corners of the oven’s interior.
Easily keep track of all your settings with the IQ-Touch control panel. The display remains lit so your settings are always easily within view.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - Complete Owner's Guide (Espa?ol)
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran?ais)
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - Wiring Diagram (English Espa ol Fran ais)
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - Wiring Diagram (All Languages)
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - Complete Owner's Guide (English)
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - Complete Owner's Guide (Fran ais)
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS - English Product Specifications Sheet