27" Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, ADA Compliant, Fast Preheat, A Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack in Stainless Steel
The EI27EW35JS 27" single electric wall oven has a capacity of 3.5 cu. ft. The convection system features a third convection element, giving consistent even baking. Thanks to Electrolux's IQ-Touch™ Controls, the control panel will always display all of your option. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results across all racks.
- Coordinate an entire meal - our oven features 3.5 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
- The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
A Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack
- With a ball bearing system, the oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
A "My Favorite" Setting
- A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on their wall oven, the IQ-TouchTM control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
- Our ramp-up designer halogen lighting provides full visibility to see in the back of the oven.
Interactive Word Prompts
- Help guide you through almost any recipe.
- Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||Yes|
|Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature||Numerical|
|Cook Duration with End Time||Yes|
|Self-Clean||Lite Med Heavy|
|Preheat||Integrated with Bake Functions|
|Oven 1 Capacity||3.5|
|Auto Shut-Off||Yes - 12 Hours|
|Oven 1 Bake||1450 Watts|
|Oven 1 Baking System||True Hidden|
|Oven 1 Broil||6 pass 3400 Watts|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (300°F to 550°F)|
|Oven 1 Convection System||Variable 2-Speed Fan|
|Oven 1 Convection||2500 Watts|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Cobalt Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Lighting||2 Halogen|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||18-1/16"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||16-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||20-1/2"|
|Oven 1 Rack Configuration||1 HD Handle (glide) 2 Handle (fixed)|
|Oven 1 Rack Positions||7 positions|
|Oven 1 Type||Main|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Left Rear Bottom|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||20A|
|Control Panel Finish||Metallic Grey Plastic with Stainless Steel Overlay|
|Door Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Product Weight (lbs)||150|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||168|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan and Insert||Included|
- Stock Id:154932
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:27"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Cutout Width:24.875"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:27.25"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3400
Easily view the progress of your roast or casserole thanks to stylish designer halogen lighting. Lights fade on slowly for an elegant look and feel, while providing bright light to see into the deepest, darkest corners of the oven’s interior.
Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results and even more baking options.
Easily keep track of all your settings with the IQ-Touch control panel. The display remains lit so your settings are always easily within view.
With three adjustable oven racks and a roomy interior, you can easily cook an entire meal at once. It’s perfect for large families or those ambitious holiday meals.
"My Favorite" Setting
Keep your favorite setting at your fingertips. With just the touch of button you can easily program and recall your most used setting.
Reduce baking time with the Fast Preheat feature – it preheats to your desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
Oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, taking the guesswork out of convection cooking, while ensuring consistent cooking results.
Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
Electrolux is famous for their signature cobalt blue oven interiors. It’s a simple touch of style that showcases food beautifully while adding a hint of elegance to any kitchen.
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
Rest easy with Electrolux’s exclusive limited warranty – get 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor free of charge
You can finally stop wrestling with your oven thanks to a state-of-the-art ball-bearing system that makes it easy and effortless to access dishes deep within the oven. The rack slides out smoothly, so there’s no yanking or tugging required!
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.