The Drolet Millenia differenciates from most wood stoves with it's north-south firebox design. Rather than loading the logs in from side to side, they are loaded from front to back in this stove design, giving the glass viewing area more flames rather than logs. The heavy duty steel construction includes a sturdy pedestal base that accommodates logs up to 20" inches in length. The size of the logs and firebox provide generous burning time and the two together can warm up to 1,900 square feet. Available at AppliancesConnection
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Up to 75,000 BTU's capacity
- Accommodates logs up to 20" in length
- Warms up to 1,900 square feet in your home
- Heats up to 1,900 square feet
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 34,700 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 75,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 800 - 1,900
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 22 3/16"
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 16 7/16"
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 12 7/16"
- Maximum log length: 20"
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 14 3/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 9 1/4"
- Glass Surface: 13" X 9 5/8"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight 391 lb Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 2.3
- Optimum efficiency: 71 %
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over depth
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 30 51/64"
- Height - Overall: 30 3/16"
- Width - Overall: 20 5/8" Centre line of flue outlet to the back 6 1/4"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 10 5/16"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
- Stock Id:257696
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Width:35 "
- Height:38 "
- Weight:356 lbs
- Length:24 "
- Maximum BTU Output:75,000