DB02650 Eldorado Wood Stove on Legs with Blower
- Width: 28.50"
- Height: 36.50"
- Depth: 27.75"
This leg-mounted appliance requires a low clearance to combustible materials, making it a favorite choice for homeowners looking for a lot of heat from a comparatively compact source. The way this stove generates all of that heat (up to 55,000 BTU's), is by holding logs up to 19 inches long, magnifying the firebox heat using the refractory bricks lining the firebox, and distributing the heated air using the included crossflow blower. All of those factors together create a stove with powerful heating capacity, but still efficient enough to merit EPA approval for emissions. Mobile home owners can even use the Drolet Eldorado thanks to the fresh air kit that comes with the stove to get external combustion air. That's why any home, any homeowner, and any heating need can be addressed using this small but powerful heating appliance. Available at AppliancesConnection
SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
- High-efficiency stove EPA approved
- Blower Included
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Mobile Home Approved
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,500
- Optimal efficiency : 85%
- Emissions (grams / hour) : 6.3 g/h
- 55,000 BTU
- 19" log capacity
- Weight: 270 lbs
- Celtic wood stove
- Mobile home approved
- Blower not included
- Firebox: 1.5 cu feet
- Estimated 1,500 square feet
- Heating capacity: 55,000 BTU
- Ashpan included
- Efficiency: 85%
- Emission: 6.3 g/Hr
- Log length: 19 inches
- Dimensions: 27.4" H x 25.3" W x 21" D
- Maximum output - EPA test wood 44,000: BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 55,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 1,500
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6''
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 12''
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 20''
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 11 9/16''
- Maximum log length: 19''
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 18 1/4"
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 7 3/8"
- Type of Door: Simple, glass with cast iron frame
- Glass Surface: 15 3/4" X 8"
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Weight: 270 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 1.5
- Optimum efficiency: 85%
- Emissions (grams / hour): 6.3 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Mobile: Home Approved Yes
- Baffle: High quality stainless steel
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Depth - Overall: 21"
- Height - Overall: 27 3/8"
- Width - Overall: 25"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 6 1/2"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 12 1/2"
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482
- Stock Id:257517
- Fuel Type:Woodburning
- Weight:270 lbs
- Maximum BTU Output:55,000