The Deni Pressure Cooker is safe and simple to use. Cook fork tender stew, roasts, and fruits and vegetables. Put the ingredients in the pot, set the timer and enjoy a delicious home cooked meal. Brown your meat in the cooking pot before cooking under pressure to make cooking time even faster. The Deni Pressure Cooker combines steam, heat and pressure while retaining the nutrients and flavor of the food. The removable cooking pot provides even heat distribution while the outer housing remains cool to the touch. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Preset Pressure settings for chicken, beef, rice, vegetables and soup
- Do-it-Yourself feature allows for self programming
- Built in thermostat for automatic temperature control and safety
- Steam release valve allows you to release pressure quickly
- Pressure safety lid locks in place before pressure builds, and stays locked until pressure is released
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
- Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in much less time than conventional cooking methods
- Cool touch, brushed stainless steel housing
- Width: 11.5"
- Length: 15"
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 6.1lbs
- Stock Id:252512