The Deni Pressure Cooker is safe and simple to use. Cook fork tender stew in 30 minutes, roasts in under an hour and fruits and vegetables in minutes. Put the ingredients in the pot, set the timer and enjoy a delicious home cooked meal. Brown your meat in the cooking pot before cooking under pressure to make cooking time even faster. The Deni Pressure Cooker combines steam, heat and pressure while retaining the nutrients and flavor of the food. The removable non-stick cooking pot provides even heat distribution while the outer housing remains cool to the touch. Available at AppliancesConnection
1-The locking pin prevents the lid from being opened while under pressure2-The unit will automatically shut off when the pressure has exceeded its max
3-The pressure regulator knob is forced upward if the pressure exceeds its max
4-The inner cooking pot will be forced down and the pressure will escape between the inner pot and the rubber gasket
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%
- Fully programmable timer
- Delay function up to 8 hours
- Built-in thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Steam release valve allows you to release pressure quickly
- Four safety features:
- Pressurized steam cooks healthy meals in much less time than convectional cooking methods
- Great for a variety of meals – chicken, roasts, stew, chili, etc.
- High and low pressure cooking, keep warm, slow cook, steam and brown
- Condensation reservoir collects extra liquid
- Cool touch, brushed stainless steel housing
- Easy to clean
- Unit includes: removable non-stick cooking pot, condensation reservoir and instruction book with cooking times and recipes
- Height: 12.5"
- Length: 11.75"
- Width: 13"
- Weight: 11lbs
- Stock Id:252485