Our driver will...
- Remove one like item from the delivery premises or relocate one like item to an accessible location on the delivery premises for haul-away purchased
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities utilizing the connector lines that the manufacturer supplies or that customer purchases from Appliances Connection when installation is purchased from Appliances Connection(not available in all areas).
- Remove packing materials from the delivery premises(White Glove Delivery only).
Our driver will not...
- Reconnect relocated appliances to the homes utilities.
- Utilize used connectors or Customer supplied connectors.
- Remove their shoes, but will act safely with due care to protect your home and merchandise.
- Lift/hoist over banisters or other obstructions, or through windows to deliver merchandise.
- Relocate used appliances to a different address.
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work.
- Install appliance trim kits.
What happens if I can not be there to sign for a delivery?
In the case that someone is not available to accept delivery, our customer service should be notified no less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time. Upon notifying Appliances Connection, a new delivery date will be set up.