DPA140HUB1WDD 19" Designer Series Portable Air Conditioner with 14000 Cooling BTU, 11000 Heating BTU, Remote and Automatic On/Off: White
Impecca IPAC14LS ($479.99)
- Width: 18.375"
- Height: 30.125"
- Depth: 15.625"
Danby's portable air conditioner from the Designer Series offers 14,000 cooling BTU and 11,000 heating BTU. With automatic on/off function to start or stop to meet your schedule, electronic controls, remote, LED display, built-in handles and castors for easy mobiity between rooms. Backed with an 18 month parts and labor coverage warranty with in-home service to make Available at AppliancesConnection
- 14,000 BTU 4-in-1 portable air conditioner
- Cools up to 700 sq. ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Removable air filter
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain feature controls humidity in large living spaces
- 11,000 BTU heater mode
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16"
- Variable temperature control from 62ºF - 86ºF
|Cooling Capacity (BTU):||14000|
|Heating Capacity (BTU):||11000|
|Cooling Area:||700 sq. ft.|
|Wireless Remote Controller:||Included|
|Automatic Shut Off:||Yes|
|Exhaust Hose Length:||59.0625"|
|Temperature Range:||62 - 86 degrees F|
|Warranty Terms:||18 Month Parts and Labor|
- Stock Id:682100
- Product Number:DPA140HUB1WDD
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):14000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):11000
- Cooling Area:700 sq. ft.
- Wireless Remote Controller:Included
- Refrigerant Type:R410A
- Display Type:LED
- Control Type:Electronic
- Exterior Width:19"
- Temperature Range:62 - 86 degrees F
- Warranty Terms:18 Month Parts and Labor
- Dehumidifier Mode:Yes
- With Heat:Yes
- Automatic Shut Off:Yes
- Exhaust Hose Length:59.0625"
Allows moving unit from one location to another easier. Casters add mobility and allow for the most convenient placement.
Single Hose Design
Get rid of the exhaust in the most efficient way with the single hose design on this unit. Allow for the warm air to escape from a single opening.