Save Up To $5.00 with our Recommended Product
- Same great features, even better price!
DDR60A3GP 24" High Premier Series Energy Star Compliant Dehumidifier with 60 U.S. Pint Capacity, up to 3600 sq. ft. Coverage, Electronic Controls, 2 Fan Speeds, Auto Restart and Direct Drain in White
Learn more »
This portable dehumidifier removes up to 60 pints of moisture per 24 hours. One of the features is the Auto-de-icer which prevents ice build-up on coils. The direct drain option allows continuous operation and a more permanent installation. Also included among its many features, this Danby dehumidifier is energy star qualified. Depending on humidity conditions, this unit can dehumidify up to 3600 sq. ft. The dehumidifier has 2 fan speeds, a removable air filter and electronic controls. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 60 U.S. pint (23.7 litre) capacity per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3,600 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low)
- Auto Restart feature
- Low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Direct drain feature for continuous operation
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- Castors for easy portability
|Coverage Area:||up to 3600 sq. ft.|
|Fan Speeds:||2 (High-Low)|
|Removable Air Filter:||Yes|
- Stock Id:309418
- Dehumidification Rate:60
- Remote Control:Yes
- Control Type:Electronic Touch
- Volts:115 Volts
- Auto Shutoff:No
- Weight:47.8 lbs
- Energy Star:Yes
- Fan Speeds:2
Allows moving unit from one location to another easier. Casters add mobility and allow for the most convenient placement.
Operate your device with fingertip ease using the Electronic Controls. The easy to read and conveniently placed controls are front and center.
Maintenance is a breeze with the removable air filter. Keep your unit performing at it's best and keep the purest air quality possible with this removable filter.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
ConEdison Residental Appliance Rebate (up to $75 value)
- Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
- Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
- This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
- Mail the rebate application along with a legible copy of a paid receipt in its entirety to:
Con Edison Residential Appliance Rebate Program, Offer #H947257, P.O. Box 130016, El Paso, TX 88513-0016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.