30" Renaissance Series 4.8 cu. ft Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, in Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Trim
- Series: Renaissance
- Width: 30"
- Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft
- Convection: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
The ROV130B 30" single electric wall oven has a capacity of 4.8 cu. ft. The oven door is kept cool at all times by using Dacor's Reverse Air Flow Cooling System. The four part pure convection system utilizes a fan, 2200W heating element, air baffle and a convection filter to reduce cooking time, increase heat distribution and eliminate flavor transfer. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
- Best-in-class 4.8 cubic feet oven cell capacity for those large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
- Hidden Bake Element for easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat™ Broil Element (3,500W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- 7 Rack Positions to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- 2 Chrome Racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking in each oven.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
- American-Made: Designed and Manufactured in California
|Capacity||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Location of Manufacture||California|
Delay Timed Cooking
|6 Cooking Modes||
- Stock Id:204707
- Product Number:ROV130B
- Color:Black Glass with Vertical Stainless Trim
- Capacity:4.8 cu. ft
- Type:Oven Only
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Exterior Width:30"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Warranty:1 Year Parts and Labor
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required. Download Rebate Form
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Dacor ROV130B - Installation Instructions
Dacor ROV130B - Use & Care Manuals
Dacor ROV130B - Planning Guides
Dacor ROV130B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_ERV-PRV_Wall Oven
Dacor ROV130B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_RV_Single Wall Oven
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?