Renaissance Series Natural Gas Sealed Burner Style Cooktop with 5 Burners, in Black
Learn more »
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. Dacor has been a family operation committed to designing and building exceptional appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create. Available at AppliancesConnection
A classic beauty of timeless design, their newest Renaissance Gas Cooktops go beyond all others in the category to deliver professional-grade features. For ultimate precision, the SimmerSear Burners give you up to 18,000 BTUs to simmer and sear at ultra-low and ultra-high temperatures. These new gas cooktops also have Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners for exceptional simmering. For an ultra cool look, their Illumina Burner Controls glow Dacor signature flame-blue when the burners are on. Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates provide plenty of room for oversized pots and pans so you can cook up a storm with ease. And Dacors exclusive bead-blasted finish on the spill tray and sealed burners make cleaning up easier than ever.
- Illumina Burner Controls glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on
- SimmerSear Burners provide up to 18,000 BTUs and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching
- Exclusive Bead-Blasted, PermaClean Finish on a one-piece sealed spill basin makes cleaning easy and keeps cooktop scratch-free
- Burner Configuration:
5 Burners (62,000 Total BTUs): 2 SimmerSear Burners (18000 BTU, 12500 BTU), 1 Dual Stacked Sealed Burner (12500 BTU), 2 Dual Stacked Sealed Burners (9500 BTU) - RGC365
- Continuous Platform Grates are porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner. (2) 12" and (1) 10" Grate on 36" Rangetop. (2) 12" Grates on 30" Rangetop.
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Exclusive SmartFlame Technology reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity
- Die Cast Knobs for durability, comfort and style
- Raised Ventilation Downdraft System compatible
- Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Cutout Width:||33 3/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Basin:||Yes/No|
|Bead-Blasted Spill Basin:||No/Yes|
|SimmerSafe Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Reigniton:||Yes|
|Smart Flame Technology:||Yes|
|12" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||2|
|10" Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grate:||1|
|Raised Vent Compatible:||Yes|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTU's):||750 - 18,000|
|1 SimmerSear Burner (BTU's):||650 - 12,500|
|1 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burner (BTU's):||12,500|
|2 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners (BTU's):||9,500|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:94389
- Product Number:RGC365BNGH
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Cutout Width:33.75"
- Cutout Depth:19.875"
- Cutout Height:4"
- Weight:67 lbs
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Actual Width:36"
- Actual Depth:21"
- Actual Height:4"
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:18000/750
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:12500/650
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:12500
- Set 4 QTY:2
- Set 4 Output:9500
- High Altitude:Yes
31625 Re-useable Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
AWR Wok Ring for use with any Dacor Gas Cooktop or Range
$79.00Qty: Rebate Available
AGR1113 Searing Grill for use with all Preference Cooktops and Ranges with 11" or 13" grates
$299.00Qty: Rebate Available
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Build Your Bundle and Save
Save up to $3347 on Dacor Appliances
You can save up to $3347 on a 4 piece kitchen bundle. Using our exclusive Appliances Connection builder tool simply select either a range or a wall oven plus cooktop combo, then choose your free dishwasher for automatic savings. It doesn`t stop there. Next, if you applied the savings of the dishwasher, you can then choose any refrigerator and a range hood and again, automatic instant savings will apply. Now you are ready to add your package to the cart.
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Drop-In Electric Cooktop -
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Warming Drawer - Drop-In Cooktop 070208?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Drop-In Gas Cooktop - Slim Raised Vent?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Planning Guides PDF [1.25 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Installation Instructions PDF [2.0 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Use&Care Manuals PDF [3.25 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Warming Drawer - Drop-In Cooktop 070208
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Planning Guides
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Installation Instructions
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration RGC-SGM / RV
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Planning Guide [1.16 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Installation Instructions [771 KB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Use and Care Manual [2.27 MB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven [160 KB]
- Dacor RGC365BNGH - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Warming Drawer [207 KB]
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops