30" Classic Series Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Black
Learn more »
The MORS230 30" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 7.8 cu. ft. with 3.9 cu. ft. in each oven. The upper oven features Dacor's Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System that uses a fan, 2200W heating element, air baffle and a convection filter to reduce cooking time, increase heat distribution and eliminate flavor transfer. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 30-in. Double Oven
- Electronic Touch Control Panel
- Pure Convection (upper oven)
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W)
- 8-pass Recessed Broil Element (3,100W)
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil
- Closed Door Broiling
- Meat Probe (upper oven)
- Proof Mode (lower oven)
- Convection Filter (upper oven)
- Reverse Air Flow
- Self Cleaning (both ovens)
- Numeric Keypad
- Dual Digital Timer and Clock
- Delay Timed Cooking
- Temperature Hold
- Safety Lockout
- Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified
- Halogen Lights
- 6 rack positions (both ovens)
- 2 Chrome Racks in each oven cell
Accessories Sold Separately
- 1 GlideRack (full extension) included in each oven cell
- ABS20 Baking Stone
- ACS303 Set of 3 Cookie Sheets
- ARGO30 Additional GlideRack
|Height (in.):||49 15/16|
|Width (in.):||29 7/8|
|Minimum Cabinet Width (in.):||30|
|Minimum Height (in.):||49 1/16|
|Minimum Width (in.):||28 1/2|
|Capacity in Each Oven|
|Overall Capacity (cubic feet):||3.9|
|Useable Overall Capacity:||2.6|
|Electronic Touch Control Panel:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil|
|Recessed Broil Element:||Yes|
|Control Functions:||Start Time, Cooking Time, Stop Time and Temperature Hold|
|Chrome Racks in Each Oven:||2|
|GlideRack in Each Oven:||1|
|Digital Timers and Clock:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||240V, 60 Hz, 50A|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
AER30BP Broiler Pan for Dacor Ranges and Ovens
ACS303 Cookie Sheets (Set of 3) for 30" Distinctive, Classic, Renaissance and Discovery Oven or Range
AORPVR Roaster Pan w/ V - Rack
ABS16 Baking 14" x 16" Stone
10 Year Major Component Warranty
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required. Download Rebate Form
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
- Stock Id:98695
- Product Number:MORS230B
- Type:Oven Only
- Upper Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.0625"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:24"
- Exterior Height:49.9375"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
- Weight:406.00 lbs