27" Classic Series Electric Double Wall Oven with None, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The MORS227S 27" double electric wall oven features two 3.4 cu. ft. capacity convection ovens. The ovens feature a reverse air flow cooling system that keeps the oven door temperature comfortable to touch, preventing accidental injury. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System , with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer. (MORD Models in Both Ovens - MORS Models in Top Oven Only)
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil Pure Convection™: MORS230/MORS227 - top oven only, MORD230/MORD227 - both ovens
- Pure Convection™: MORS230/MORS227 - top oven only, MORD230/MORD227 - both ovens
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack™ fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode ; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Glass Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Oven Capacity - Upper:||3.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Capacity - Lower:||3.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Touch|
|Pure Convection:||Upper Oven|
|Patented RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Bake Element Under Glass:||Yes|
|Recessed Broil Element:||8-Pass|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Meat Probe:||Upper Oven|
|Proof Mode:||Lower Oven|
|Convection Filter:||Upper Oven|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Digital Timer and Clock:||Dual|
|Delayed Timed Cooking:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified|
|Rack Positions:||6 (Both Ovens)|
|Chrome Racks:||2 (Both Ovens)|
|GlideRack:||1 Full Extension Included|
|Broil and Grill Pan:||Included|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 50A|
|Total Connected Load @ 240V:||10.0 kW (41.7A)|
|Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,100 Watts|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Overall Width:||26 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||49 15/16"|
|Cutout Width:||25 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||49 1/8"|
- Stock Id:92925
- Product Number:MORS227S
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Oven Only
- Upper Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:25 1/2"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.125"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Exterior Depth:24"
- Exterior Height:49.9375"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:2
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
ACS273 Cookie Sheets (Set of 3)for use with Renaissance 27" Wall Ovens
AORPVR Roaster Pan w/ V - Rack
10 Year Major Component Warranty
ARGOK27 Oven GlideRack
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required. Download Rebate Form
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.