30" Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Black
Available Dacor Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 27.375"
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 3.9 cu. ft.
Learn more »
The new Millennia Renaissance Wall Oven is a brand new interpretation of a classic. Same timeless design, but now with even more advanced features inside. Having a dinner party? Cook everything at once, from snapper to cherry pie. All your flavors will stay right where they're supposed to, thanks to the innovative convection filter that circulates heat. There"s even a meat probe for perfectly cooked turkey every time. ? Available at AppliancesConnection
- Electronic Touch Control Panel
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil
- Convection Filter
- Meat Probe
- Recessed Broil Element
- Self Cleaning
- Control Functions: Start Time, Cooking Time, Stop Time and Temperature Hold
- 2 Chrome Racks
- 1 GlideRack included
- 2 Digital Timers and Clock
- Halogen lights inside oven cell
- Sabbath Mode/Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|3.8 ft - 30"model
3.4 ft - 27"model
|Width: 29 7/8"(MORS130)
Width: 26 7/8"(MORS127)
Height: 28 7/16"
|Electrical: 240 V, 60 Hz, 30 A
|One year parts and labor
|MORS130S??- Millennia Renaissance 30"Single Wall Oven with Convection in Stainless Steel
MORS130B? - Millennia Renaissance 30"Single Wall Oven with Convection in Black
MORS127S??- Millennia Renaissance 27"Single Wall Oven with Convection in Stainless Steel
MORS127B? - Millennia Renaissance 27"Single Wall Oven with Convection in Black
- Stock Id:98691
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Amps:30 Amps
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:27.375"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
- 1 x Dacor MORS130B
- 1 x Dacor SGM304B
- 1 x Dacor MORS130B
- 1 x Dacor SGM365B
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3 Years for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through December 31, 2016.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by January 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Dacor MORS130B - Combined Configuration Microwave - Renaissance Wall Oven - Warming Oven 052908?? PDF [1.0 MB]
- Dacor MORS130B - Installation Instructions
- Dacor MORS130B - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor MORS130B - Planning Guides
- Dacor MORS130B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_ERV-PRV_Wall Oven
- Dacor MORS130B - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_RV_Single Wall Oven