27" Discovery Series Electric Double Wall Oven with None, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The EO227SCH 27" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 7.4 cu. ft. with 3.7 cu. ft. in each oven. Both ovens have the reverse air flow cooling system, keeping the oven door cool and preventing accidental burns. The convection system reduces the cooking time and ensures your food cooks evenly. Available at AppliancesConnection
From a control panel that calculates the time, temperature and cooking mode, to an unparalleled array of trim colors and finishes, the Discovery series couples style and technology to create intelligently beautiful wall ovens without rival. Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Exclusive Discovery Controller® features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (3,100W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W) uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- The Dacor Guide helps determine how long to cook your dish. Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
- The Saved Guide saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
- 11 Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Pure Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California
|Upper Oven Capacity:||3.7 Cubic Feet|
|Lower Oven Capacity:||3.7 Cubic Feet|
|Total Oven Capacity:||7.4 Cubic Feet|
- Stock Id:92825
- Product Number:EO227SCH
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Oven Only
- Upper Capacity:3.7 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.7 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:50.5625"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Exterior Depth:23.375"
- Exterior Height:51.09375"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3000
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
AO273CS Cookie Sheets
AO303CS Cookie Sheets
AORPVR Roaster Pan w/ V - Rack
APOH30 30" Wall and Warming Oven Handle
APOH27 27" Wall and Warming Oven Handle
AMOH30 Millennia 30" Wall and Warming Oven Handle
AMOH27 Handle for the Millennia 27" Wall Oven.( handles Only )
AO27RG 27" Oven GlideRack
10 Year Major Component Warranty
AOK27RG Glide Rack for Discovery Series 27" Wall Ovens
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required. Download Rebate Form
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.