Distinctive Series Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Style Cooktop with 5 Burners, in Stainless Steel
The Distinctive Gas Cooktop does more than enhance the look of countertops and cabinetry, it brings a smile to home chefs as they prepare every meal. Both the 36- and 30-inch models feature professional performance, innovative features and the most cooking power available - 54,000 BTU for the 30" model and 60,000 BTU for the 36" model. Two sizes mean you never have to compromise style and performance whether remodeling your entire kitchen or simply replacing your existing cooktop. From our exclusive SimmerSear Burner for the ultimate in precision and control, to our unique PermaClean finish that retains a permanently beautiful surface even after years of cleaning, every detail of the Distinctive Gas Cooktop has been carefully considered to provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment. The Distinctive 36" Gas Cooktop is awarded the good design ® seal of quality for high design and innovation. As awarded by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design Available at AppliancesConnection
Not only does it enhance the look of countertops and cabinetry alike, it brings a smile to the chef with its professional performance and innovative features. Ergonomic, angled die cast control knobs ease the cooking experience while a SimmerSearTM burner with melting feature offers up to 18,000 BTU for the ultimate in precision and control and the perfect simmer, sear or sauté every time. The one-piece spill basin catches any messes that may occur, simplifying clean up. And the exclusive PermaCleanTM finish is scratch resistant, so even with tough scrubbing, the cooktop surface will remain beautiful for years to come.
- IlluminaTM Indicator Lights for both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
- SimmerSearTM Burner provides up to 18,000 BTUs and achieves ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching
- PermaCleanTM Finish is an exclusive scratch-resistant, bead-blasted surface that retains a permanently beautiful finish
- One-Piece Spill Basin ensures easy clean-up
- Burner Configuration (5 burners)
- 1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (12,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU)
- 3 - 11 1/4" Wide Continuous Platform Grates for the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
- Perma-FlameTM Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Smart FlameTM Technology for heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates
- Die Cast Knobs for durability and style
- Ergonomic, Angled Controls for ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
- Raised Vent Compatible for use in island configurations
- 4" Chassis Height for over-the-oven configurations
- Manufactured in California, USA and designed in partnership with BMW Group Designworks USA
|1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature||(18,000 BTU)|
|1 Sealed Gas Burners||(11,000 BTU)|
|2 Sealed Gas Burners||(9,000 BTU)|
|1 Sealed Gas Burner||(7,000 BTU)|
|Electrical||120 V, 15 A|
|Gas Supply||3/4" Regulator|
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required. Download Rebate Form
Dacor 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty Protection for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through March 31, 2017.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by April 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
Dacor DCT305SLP - Combined Configuration DCT and ERVXX15
Dacor DCT305SLP - Planning Guides
Dacor DCT305SLP - Installation Instructions
Dacor DCT305SLP - Use & Care Manuals
Dacor DCT305SLP - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
Dacor DCT305SLP - Combined Configuration Drop-In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven
Dacor DCT305SLP - Planning Guide [577 KB]
Dacor DCT305SLP - Installation Instructions [1.08 MB]
Dacor DCT305SLP - Use and Care Manual [3.56 MB]
Dacor DCT305SLP - Combined Configuration Drop In Cooktop_Single Wall Oven [160 KB]
- A Look Into Viking: 5 Series Ranges & Rangetops
- Stock Id:212849
- Product Number:DCT305SLP
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Cutout Width:27.625"
- Cutout Depth:19.625"
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:18000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:11000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:9000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:7000
- Surface Color:Stainless Steel
- Star-K Certified:No
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel
- High Altitude:No
- Weight:65.00 lbs