Appliances Connection's College Connection Scholarship
The 2017 Appliances Connection College Connection Scholarship
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be currently enrolled or be planning to enroll in an accredited university or fashion/design school
- Be a High School graduate or equivalent
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 of higher
- A 500 to 800 word essay telling us what you plan to study, why you chose that major, and how your prospective career fits in with the demands of our ever modernizing world
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor, mentor or former employer
- A copy of your most current school transcript
Application for Scholarship* required
- I confirm that I am a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- I maintain a mailing address in the United States and am willing to provide it to Appliances Connection.
- I acknowledge that Appliances Connection has made no representation as to the tax consequences or legal ramifications of my acceptance of any scholarship and I have not relied on the same.
- I understand that accepting financial aid in the form of a scholarship may potentially affect my child's ability to receive state or federal financial aid.