The Morningside collection will look great in your contemporary dining room. With a semi-formal style that is perfect for any home, these pieces feature sleek clean lines. Constructed of hardwoods and veneers, these dining pieces are finished in a warm Cappuccino, with accents of sophisticated black tempered glass panels, rich black faux leather, and cool silver tone hardware. This gorgeous dining table, side chair, and server will help you create a complete dining room ensemble, ideal for entertaining friends and family in style. Available at AppliancesConnection
Material & Finish
- Composition Wood Veneers & Solids
- Finish & Paint Options Rich dark Cappuccino finish.
- Style Contemporary
- Handles & Hardware Cool contemporary silver tone hardware.
- Case Detail Straight smooth edges, clean lines, square legs.
- Table Edge Smooth Straight Edges
- Top Shape Rectangular
- Leg or Pedestal Legs
Composition & Warranty
- Description: Top Smooth straight edge wood tops with inset black tempered glass panels.
- Case Construction Constructed of hardwoods and veneers.
- 4 Side Chairs
- Table: 42"W x 60"D x 29"H
- Chair: 21"W x 18"D x 41"H
- Weight: 154.08 lbs
- Stock Id:233751
- Top Material:hardwoods and veneers,tempered glass panels
- Number of Chairs:4
- Chair Upholstery:Faux Leather
- Finish / Color:Rich Dark Cappuccino
- Table Height:29"
- Table Width:40"
- Weight:154.08 lbs
- Material:Hardwoods and Veneers
- Chair Width:21"
- Chair Height:41"
- Composition:Wood Veneers & Solids
- Case Detail:Straight smooth edges, clean lines, square legs
- Handles & Hardware:silver tone hardware
- Chair Depth:18"
- Table Depth:69"
PU Leather Upholstery
PU Leather is split leather backing covered with a layer of polyurethane that gives it a uniform shine and long-lasting "like new" appearance. It cleans easily with a damp cloth.
Design and Function. This lovely apron runs between legs and helps to support the Furniture piece. It also adds a beautiful design element.
Bring simplicity into your home with these rigid and durable furniture block feet. Keeping things sturdy at all times.