36" PRECISION Series Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, None Drawer, 4.9 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Griddle, Power-Flo Burners, Infrared Broiler, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Color Options [REQUIRED]
Capital products are designed with the highest fit and finish and exceptional performance. Capital's Precision 36" range features sealed 19,000 BTUs burners, 18,000 BTUs True Simmer Thermo-griddle, and full-extension removable drip trays. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Category leading 19,000 BTU Sealed Burners with heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron platform grates for a single cooking surface
- 4 Sealed burner gas convection range w/18,000 BTU Thermo-Griddle™
- 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled griddle plate w/Stainless steel cover
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burners have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Tru-Side™ channeling grates w/Stainless steel cover
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all sealed burners
- Convection oven
- Oven Size: 27”W X 21”D X 15H. 4.9 cubic feet
- Infrared Broil burner for quick searing and grilling
- Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Adjustable front legs for easy leveling
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 25-watt bright oven lights
- 5 Rack positions with 2 racks provided per oven
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4” Thick professional-style handle
- Stay-Cool - Die cast, chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trims (cabernet red optional)
- Height adjustable front and rear leveler legs
- Flush island friendly rear trim
- Flush oven bottom
- Full extension drip tray on E-Z Glides
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
These versatile burners are the most advance burners available in the industry. They allow for true simmering to a powerful 19,000 BTUs. Not only are they powerful,m but they are also energy efficient.
Our 3/8” thick thermostatically controlled stainless steel griddle plate gives precise control over the griddle temperature. Stainless steel covered included.
Our solid stainless steel thermostatically controlled griddle plate gives you precise control over the griddle area. From
18,000 BTUs on 12" griddle sections.
Flexible Utility Access
The rear of the range provides clearance for both a wall mounted gas service or a floor access gas service and is equipped with a standard 3 prong electrical cord.
Large Oven Cavity
The Capital 30” range oven fits full size commercial cookie sheets (26” X 18”) with 5 rack positions. 4.9 cubic feet of capacity to meet your largest cooking needs.
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane|
|Burners / Elements:||4|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||
4.9 cu. ft.
|Burner Output (BTU):||
|BBQ Grill Output (BTU):||18,000|
|True Simmer Capabilities:||
|Cast Iron Grates:||
|Broiler Output (BTU):||
|Oven Output (BTU):||
Black Porcelain with Titanium Speck
Stainless Steel and Glass
|Front and Rear Levelers:||
|Wall Mount Back Guard:||
|Full Parts and Labor:||
1 Year (Light Bulbs covered for 60 Days)
|Limited Parts Replacement:||
|Stainless Steel Metal Body:||
Lifetime Warranty Against Rust
- Stock Id:340202
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven Racks:2
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.9 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:36"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Digital Clock:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Power-Flo Burners:Yes
- Infrared Broiler:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Finish:Stainless Steel
- Rack Positions:5
- Door:Stainless Steel and Glass
- Cast Iron Grates:Yes
- Gas type:Liquid Propane
- Broil Pan:Included
- Oven Lights:Dual 40 Watt
- Interior:Black Porcelain with Titanium Speck
- Burner Output (BTU):19,000
- Burner Style:Sealed
- True Simmer Capabilities:Yes
- Full Parts and Labor:1 Year (Light Bulbs covered for 60 Days)
- Center Bridge Grate:Yes
- Covection Oven:Yes
- Front and Rear Levelers:Yes
- Wall Mount Back Guard:Yes
- Limited Parts Replacement:5 Years
- Stainless Steel Metal Body:Lifetime Warranty Against Rust
- Broiler Output (BTU):18,000
- Oven Output (BTU):30,000
- BBQ Grill Output (BTU):18,000
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Stay Cool Knobs
Restaurant grade, die cast chrome plated metal knobs formatted with plastic inserts that stay cool to the touch.
The most advanced proprietary burners in the industry, allowing for true simmering to a powerful 19K BTU. Exceptionally low simmering capabilities and highest levels of power with precision and control.
- View All
- Gas Hoses
- Range Hood Accessories
- Appliance Accessories
- Range Accessories
- Back Guards
- Wall Mount Hoods
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
PSWK-RNG Cast Iron Wok Ring
RGCRK-364G Red Knob Kit for use with GCR/GSCR-364G
CWR Culinarian Wok Grate for Culinarian Pro Ranges
P36SLB 9" Wall Mount Stainless Steel Low Back for 36" Range
P36SHB 19" Wall Mount Stainless Steel High Backguard
P36SHS 19" Wall Mount Stainless Steel High Shelf for 36" Range
Performance PSVH36 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with 1200 CFM Internal Blower, 2 Halogen Lights, Baffled-Type Filters and Infinite Speed Control in Stainless Steel
Performance PSVH36HL 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with 1200 CFM Internal Blower, 2 Halogen Lights, Heat Lamps, Baffled-Type Filters and Infinite Speed Control in Stainless Steel
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: