Elite Rangemaster RMDD3004 30" Downdraft Ventilation System with Internal or External Blower Options, Heat Sentry, Infinitely Adjustable Control and Optional Remote Button Kit
Learn more »
Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But thats really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. Theyre unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. Thats where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Optional remote control will activate down draft from an alternate location.
- Infinitely adjustable control is designed to provide convenient access to govern the blower speed for effective and quiet operation.
- Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to high in case of excess heat.
- Unique ducting capability allows the internal or remote blower connection to be ducted to the left, right or downward (from left to right).
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pans.
- Compact design is installed directly behind the cooktop for an unobtrusive appearance. Thin profile saves precious space under the cabinet.
- Stock Id:21232
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Volts:120 Volts
- Blower Type:Internal
- Mounting Type:Downdraft
- Approved For Outdoor Use:No
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:No
- Halogen Lighting:No
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: