89000 893011 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood with 460 CFM Internal Blower and Standard Heat Sentry in White
Learn more »
Designed on the premise that quality is everything. The lines are clean and elegant. The performance impressive. Many of the features - Broan exclusive. Deluxe range hoods for those kitchens where the value of good ventilation is appreciated.Broans dual centrifugal blower is the quietest, high-performance system available in a conventional range hood.Exclusive Heat Sentry feature - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess heat is detected.150 Watts of bright lighting with two light settings. Maximum lighting for cooking or a gentler light level suitable as a nightlight.Exlusive blower memory feature - when activated, unit automatically "remembers" last setting selected. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Accepts two 75 watt bulbs. Bulbs not included
- 460 CFM, 6.0 Sone (vertical discharge) or 440 CFM, 7.0 Sone (horizontal discharge) performance - HVI Certified.
- Higher capacity; developed specifically for use with today's cooktop grilles up to 14,000 BTUs.
- Designed for either vertical or horizontal ducting. Includes 3-1/4"x 10"dampers/adapter.
- Standard Heat Sentry(TM) detects excessive heat and turns blower to high.
- Stock Id:91476
- Style:Standard Hood
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Blower Type:Internal
- Mounting Type:Under Cabinet
- Vent Location:Both
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:No
- Lighting Levels:1
- Halogen Lighting:No
- LED Lighting:No
- Vent Shape:Rectangular
SP300223 30'' Biscuit/Black Wall Shield
SP300108 30" White/Almond Wall Shield
SP3004SS30" Stainless Steel Backsplash
MD8TU 8" Universal Make-Up Air Damper
MD6TU 6" Make-Up Air Damper
EP300108 24" Wide Backsplash in Reversible White/Almond
10 Year Major Component Warranty
BP29PK6 Washable Aluminum Filter for 11000, 40000, 42000 and 46000 Series Range Hoods (Box of 6)
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: