Learn more »
This Broan wall heater is perfect for bathrooms and other areas which require warmth. This heater is factory wired at 1,000W at 120V but can easily be converted to 500W at 120V or 1000W at 240V AC. This adds versatility and makes it perfect for almost any home! This heater has an even heat distribution and since it heats up rapidly, you and your family can enjoy a warm room in virtually no time! Available at AppliancesConnection
- White grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- Rapid warm up time due to an efficient Alloy heating element that provides comforting heat in seconds
- Heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application (surface mounting requires Model 84 surface mount kit)
- Permanently lubricated motor, high efficiency blower wheel, Nickel-chrome alloy heating element and a manual reset thermal overload protector combine to ensure reliable operation and years of trouble free heating. UL Listed for safety.
- Also available in project packs (171H Rough-In Housing Kit, and 170F without thermostat or 170FT with thermostat Finish Kits) for the convenience of contractors working on multi-unit projects
- Wall heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat from a wall location and not to take the place of the home’s main heat source
|Mounting Type||Residential Electric Wall Heater|
|BtuH||3413/1707 @ 120V; 2560 @ 208V; 3413 @ 240V|
|Wall Opening Height||7-3/4"|
|Wall Opening Width||10-1/4"|
|Wall Opening Depth||3-3/4"|
|Watts and Amps at 120 Volts||500/1000 Watts and 4.16/8.33 Amps|
|Watts and Amps at 208 Volts||750 Watts and 3.61 Amps|
|Watts and Amps at 240 Volts||1000 Watts and 4.16 Amps|
|Features||Thermostat, Wattage Convertible, Overload Protector, Permanently Lubricated Motor|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Heat Settings||Variable|
- Stock Id:360819
- Product Number:170
- Type:Fan Heater
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Remote Control:No
- Tip Over Safety:No
- Wall Opening Height:7.75"
- Wall Opening Width:10.25"
- Wall Opening Depth:3.75"
- Mounting Type:Wall
- Housing Depth:3.75"
- Housing Height:7.75"
- Housing Width:10.25"
- Grill Height:9.25"
- Grill Width:12"
- Grill Depth:0.875"
- Watts and Amps at 120 Volts:500/1000 Watts and 4.16/8.33 Amps
- Watts and Amps at 208 Volts:750 Watts and 3.61 Amps
- Watts and Amps at 240 Volts:1000 Watts and 4.16 Amps
- BTUH:3413/1707 @ 120V; 2560 @ 208V; 3413 @ 240V