500 Series Electric Cooktop with Smoothtop Style, in Stainless Steel
From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style. Available at AppliancesConnection
The 500 Series Induction Cooktops offer advanced Bosch technology for those who prefer the level of precision with touch controls. Features include an Anti-Overheat System and OverFlow detection.
- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for Unprecedented Temperature Control.
- Features PreciseSelect: Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- 11" Heating Element with Powerful 3600W
- Boils Water Twice as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- CountDown Timer
- Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock
- Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Overflow Detection
- Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an Overflow
- Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Anti-Overheat System
- Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds a Set Value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator
- Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||4|
|Number of electric cooking zones:||4|
|Number of induction elements:||4|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element:||2.2 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element:||1.4 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||back right|
|Power of 3rd heating element:||2.4 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element:||Cooking zone front right|
|Power of 4th heating element:||1.4 kW|
|Burners with booster:||All|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Net weight:||39 lbs|
|Gross weight:||48 lbs|
|Appliance Height:||4 5/16"|
|Appliance Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Required Width:||28 7/8"|
|Required Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Length of electrical supply cord:||37"|
|Minimum distance from counter front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall:||2"|
|Dimension of 1st heating element:||9"|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 4th heating element:||11"|
|Dimension of 5th heating element:||6"|
|Electrical connection rating:||7,200 W|
|Plug type:||No plug|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Stock Id:132635
- Product Number:NIT5065UC
- Series:500 Series
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Cutout Width:28.875"
- Cutout Depth:19.875"
- Cutout Height:4"
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Actual Width:31"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:2200
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:2400
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:1400
- Surface Color:Black
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Weight:48.00 lbs