Bosch NEM5466UC 500 Series 24 Inch Electric Smoothtop Style Cooktop with 4 Elements, Hot Surface Indicator, Glass Ceramic Surface, Push-to-Turn Knobs, Residual Heat Indicator, CSA Certified in Black
Bosch NEM5466UC Dimensions
- Exterior Width 24"
- Cutout Width 22"
- Cutout Height 4.33"
- Cutout Depth 19.25"
- Depth 20.2"
- Width 23"
- Height 4.46"
Bosch NEM5466UC Specs
- Brand Bosch
- SKU NEM5466UC
- UPC 825225916772
- Stock Id 522591
- Product Number NEM5466UC
- Series 500 Series
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Type Cooktop
- Fuel Type Electric
- Style Smoothtop
- Induction No
- Griddle No
- Elements 4
- Downdraft Venting No
- Color Black
- Control Type Knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator Yes
- Light Yes
- Glass Ceramic Surface Yes
- Push-to-Turn Knobs Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator Yes
- CSA Certified Yes
- Watts 7100 Watts.
- Sabbath Mode No
- Control Location Side
- Portable No
- Front Left Output 1850
- Back Left Output 2200
- Back Right Output 1200
- Front Right Output 1800
- Weight 24 lbs
- Frequency 60 Hz.
- Warranty Terms 1 Year Of Parts and Labor
- Knob Material Plastic
- Power of 1st Heating Element 1.85 kW
- Dimension of 1st Heating Element 7"
- Power of 2nd Heating Element 2.2 kW
- Dimension of 2nd Heating Element 7"
- Power of 3rd Heating Element 1.2 kW
- Dimension of 3rd Heating Element 6"
- Power of 4th Heating Element 1.8 KW
- Dimension of 4th Heating Element 6"
- Minimum Distance From Counter Front 2.25"
- Minimum Distance From Rear Wall 2"
- CSA Safety Listing Yes
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
La Cornue's Chateau Series Introduces the Martyn Lawrence Bullard Color Collection
Highest-Rated Ranges by Our Customers
The Perks of a Double Oven Range
5 Dessert Recipes for Your Next Dinner Party
Pros vs. Cons: Low Profile Microwaves
Pros vs. Cons: Rangetops
Appliances That Keep Your Kitchen Cool in Summer
The Benefits of Sous Vide Cooking
Self-Clean Vs. Manual Clean Oven Buying Guide
New Trend: Ranges w/Built-In Air Fryers