30" Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner, 5.0 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
The HGS3023UC 30" freestanding gas range is part of Bosch's 300 series. The range provides all the power you need to cook with its five sealed burners and a 5.0 cu. ft. self cleaning oven. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to Ascenta Dishwasher, or other Bosch 300 Series Products.
- Two Racks and Five Different Rack Positions Adjust for All Cooking Needs.
- Continuous Grates
- Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans.
- Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners
- Provide Excellent Cleanability in Case of Spill Overs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time.
- Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window
- Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your Food.
- Power Burner
- Quick Heating with Powerful 14,000 BTU.
- 500 BTU Simmer Burner
- Easily Heat Delicate Sauces without Scorching or Burning.
- Five Burner Gas Ranges
- Offers the Maximum Burner Performance and Ultimate Cooking Flexibility.
- Large Cavity with 5.0 cu ft.
- Easily Accommodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
- Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System
- Makes it Harder for the Children to Operate the Range.
|Color of the appliance:||Stainless Steel|
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||5|
|Number of gas burners:||5|
|Which kind of hobs can be controlled?:||Gas|
|Gas type:||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative gas type:||Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Type of grate:||Cast iron|
|Cooking mode types:||Broil, Bake|
|Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1:||Self Clean|
|Included accessories - cavity 1:||2 x grid|
|Clock function:||On/off, delay start|
|Net weight:||204 lbs|
|Gross weight:||225 lbs|
|Power of 1st burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Power of 2nd burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Power of 3rd burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Power of 4th burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Power of 5th burner:||14,000 BTU|
|Power of griddle element:||0 kW|
|Number of Single grates:||0|
|Number of Double grates:||3|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1:||5,270 kW|
|Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1:||0 W|
|Convection Element Wattages Cavity 1:||0 kW|
|Bake burner power:||0 BTU|
|Broil burner power:||0 BTU|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Appliance Width:||29 7/8"|
|Appliance Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Appliance Height:||47 3/4"|
|Variable cooker height:||3/4"|
|Required cutout/niche size for installation:||30" width slide-in|
|Electrical connection rating:||1,800 W|
|Approval certificates:||UL, CSA|
|Plug type:||120V-3 prong|
|Length of electrical supply cord:||46"|
- Stock Id:133301
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.0 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:5
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Amps:15 Amps
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
500 BTU Simmer Burner
Can easily heat delicate sauces without scorching or burning.
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.