30" 500 Series Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Smoothtop Cooktop, Storage, 5.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Viewing Window, in Stainless Steel
The HES5L53U 30" freestanding range features five elements and a 5.0 cu. ft. convection oven. The elements come with one of four different power rating for a total of two 1.2 kW elements, one 2.5 kW element, one .1 kW element and one 3 kW element. The convection system evenly distributes the heat inside your oven, to ensure your food cooks evenly. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to other Bosch 500 Series Products.
- Metal Knobs
- Convection Saves Time and Energy. A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout the Cavity for Superiour Cooking Results
- PowerBoil - Quick Heating with Powerful 3,000 W Element
- Extra Large 12 Inch Element Offers the Capablity to Use Multiple Pan Sizes
- 100W Warming Zone - Perfect for Keeping Food Ready to Serve or Prewarming Dishes.
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- Two Racks and Seven Different Rack Positions Adjust for All Cooking Needs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Wide View Oven Window - Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your Food.
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Large Cavity with 5.4 cu ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
|Cooking method primary cavity||
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||Self Clean|
|Clock function||delay start, On/off|
|Number of Single grates||0|
|Included accessories||1 x grid|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3,500 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3,600 W|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element (kW)||2.5 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW)||1.2 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element||middle back|
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW)||0.1 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element||back right|
|Power of 4th heating element (kW)||1.2 kW|
|Location of 5th heating element||front right|
|Power of 5th heating element (kW)||3 kW|
|Watts (W)||12,500 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||50; 60 Hz|
|Plug type||No plug|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||47 3/4'' x 29 7/8'' x 25 3/4''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||50'' x 32'' x 29 1/2''|
|Variable cooker height (in)||3/4''|
|Net weight (lb.)||159 lb.|
|Gross weight (lb.)||180 lb.|
- Stock Id:166957
- Product Number:HES5L53U
- Series:500 Series
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.4 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Sealed Burners:No
- Warranty Terms:1 year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.