27" 800 Series 8.2 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 5 Oven Racks, Convection, Delay Bake, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: 800
- Cutout Width: 25.5"
- Cutout Depth: 23.5"
- Cutout Height: 49.75" - 51.5"
- Exterior Width: 27"
- Upper Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
Available Bosch Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
Bosch’s 800 Series 27" Double Wall Oven installs flush and features a SmoothClose door. The dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut. The touch controls with SteelTouch buttons makes operating the oven easier while the full-extension telescopic rack offers safe access to the oven cavity for convenient use of your oven. Additionally, the EcoClean 2 hour self clean cycle allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Touch control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry
- Large capactiy at 4.1 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in upper cavity - Gourmet cooking made easy
- Custom cooking modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in lower cavity
- Genuine European Convection in upper cavity and thermal cooking in lower cavity
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle
- A full-extension telescopic rack offers safe access to the oven cavity
- Two oven lights in the upper cavity and two lights in the lower cavity to better monitor cooking progress
- Timer with cook time and Delay Start function
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process
- Star-K certified
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F
|Capacity:||4.1 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Cleaning System - Upper Cavity:||EcoClean 2-Hour Self Clean|
|Cleaning System - Lower Cavity:||No|
|European Convection:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Convection Conversion:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Specialized Cooking Modes:||12 (Upper Cavity)|
|Custom Cooking Modes:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Interior Lights - Upper Cavity:||2|
|Interior Lights - Lower Cavity:||2|
|Electronic Timer:||Programmable, Switch-Off|
|Oven Racks - Upper Cavity:||3|
|Oven Racks - Lower Cavity:||2|
|3rd Element Convection:||Yes|
|Dough Proofing Setting:||Yes|
|Half Width Variable Grill:||Yes|
|1/3 Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|1/3 Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|Variable Small-Area Grill:||Yes|
|Bake Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:||3,800 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:||2,000 Watts|
|Bake Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:||3,800 Watts|
|Plug Type:||Fixed Connection, No Plug|
|Cutout Height:||49.75" - 51.5"|
|Power Cord Length:||50"|
|Net Weight:||294 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||328 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:355456
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:8.2 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Digital
- Oven Racks:5
- Upper Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2000 Watts
- Cutout Width:25.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:49.75" - 51.5"
- Exterior Width:27"
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:52.0625"
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Plug Type:Fixed Connection, No Plug
- Net Weight:294 lbs.
- Gross Weight:328 lbs.
- Electronic Timer:Programmable, Switch-Off
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Convection Bake:Yes
- Convection Roast:Yes
- Convection Broil:Yes
- Convection Conversion:Yes (Upper Cavity)
- Energy Source:Electric
- Current:40 Amps
- Power Cord Length:50"
- Cleaning System - Upper Cavity:EcoClean 2-Hour Self Clean
- Cleaning System - Lower Cavity:No
- European Convection:Yes (Upper Cavity)
- Specialized Cooking Modes:12 (Upper Cavity)
- Custom Cooking Modes:Yes (Upper Cavity)
- Interior Lights - Upper Cavity:2
- Interior Lights - Lower Cavity:2
- Oven Racks - Upper Cavity:3
- Oven Racks - Lower Cavity:2
- 3rd Element Convection:Yes
- Conventional Heat:Yes
- Dough Proofing Setting:Yes
- Half Width Variable Grill:Yes
- Pizza Setting:Yes
- Top Heating:Yes
- 1/3 Bottom Heat:Yes
- Top/Bottom Heating:Yes
- Variable Small-Area Grill:Yes
- Bake Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:2,400 Watts
- Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:3,800 Watts
- Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:2,000 Watts
- Bake Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:2,400 Watts
- Broil Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:3,800 Watts
- Watts:8,600 Watts
- With Turntable:No
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch Benchmark Up To $300 Rebate on Wall Oven and Cooktops
Buy Bosch Benchmark Series or 800 Series Wall Oven and CookTop and receive a Mail-In Rebate worth $200. Upgrade to an Induction CookTop and receive an additional $100. Offer valid July 1, 2016 - November 30, 2016
This rebate MAY NOT BE COMBINED with the Bosch Kitchen Package Rebate.
Bosch - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $200 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional $200 rebate if 1 of 3 qualifying units is the B26FT80SNS or B21CL80SNS
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible. This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Offer valid September 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Bosch Benchmark - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $550 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 and Benchmark Bosch appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional bonus $250 installation rebate if all qualifying models
in package are Benchmark. Purchase one of the following B26FT80SNS, B21CL80SNS, B30BB830SS or B36BT830NS as your fourth model and receive a $300 bonus if all qualifying models in package are Benchmark.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops,
microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible.
This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates
Bosch - Up To $300 Rebate on 800 Series Wall Oven and Cooktops
Purchase a select Bosch 800 Series Wall Oven plus Cooktop and receive a $200 rebate via Visa Prepaid Card. Get a bonus $100 rebate when you purchase an Induction Cooktop with the Wall Oven. This offer may not be combined with any Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Postmark by December 15, 2016
Submit Your Claim Online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBN8651UC - Information Sheet
- Bosch HBN8651UC - Specification's
- Bosch HBN8651UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBN8651UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBN8651UC - Download Product Information
- Bosch HBN8651UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Bosch Promotions Going On Now at Appliances Connection!