30" 800 Series 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 5 Oven Racks, Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Steam Clean, in Stainless Steel
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: 800
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 23.5"
- Cutout Height: 49.75"
- Width: 29.75"
- Upper Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Convection: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Control Type: Digital
- Steam-Clean: Yes
Available Bosch Rebates
Learn more »
Bosch’s 800 series 30” wall oven installs flush for a perfect look. This elegant and stylish looking wall oven features dampened hinges which softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut and a full-extension telescopic rack offers safe access to the oven cavity. This wall oven features 12 specialized cooking modes in upper cavity for perfect cooking every time. Available at AppliancesConnection
Features and Benefits
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the SmoothClose Door Shut.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Touch control with SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights in the Upper Cavity and One Light in the Lower Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Process
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Capacity:||4.6 cu. ft.|
|Cleaning System:||EcoClean 2-Hour Self Clean|
|European Convection:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Convection Conversion:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Specialized Cooking Modes:||12 (Upper Cavity)|
|Custom Cooking Modes:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Interior Lights - Upper Cavity:||2|
|Interior Lights - Lower Cavity:||1|
|Electronic Timer:||Programmable, Switch-Off|
|Oven Racks - Upper Cavity:||3|
|Oven Racks - Lower Cavity:||2|
|Temperature Probe:||Yes (Upper Cavity)|
|Cooking Modes Upper Cavity|
|Variable Broil (Hi and Low):||Yes|
|Genuine European Convection:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes Lower Cavity|
|Variable Broil (Hi and Low):||Yes|
|Bake Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:||3,800 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:||2,000 Watts|
|Bake Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:||3,800 Watts|
|Plug Type:||Fixed Connection, No Plug|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Cutout Height:||49.75" - 51.5"|
|Power Cord Length:||50"|
|Net Weight:||294 lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||328 lbs.|
- Stock Id:353746
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Digital
- Oven Racks:5
- Upper Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Light:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:40 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Convection Power:2000 Watts
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23.5"
- Cutout Height:49.75"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:23.5"
- Exterior Height:52.0625"
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Genuine European Convection:Yes
- Cleaning System:EcoClean 2-Hour Self Clean
- Electronic Timer:Programmable, Switch-Off
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Convection Bake:Yes
- Convection Roast:Yes
- Convection Broil:Yes
- Convection Conversion:Yes (Upper Cavity)
- Telescopic Racks:1
- European Convection:Yes (Upper Cavity)
- Specialized Cooking Modes:12 (Upper Cavity)
- Custom Cooking Modes:Yes (Upper Cavity)
- Interior Lights - Upper Cavity:2
- Interior Lights - Lower Cavity:1
- Oven Racks - Upper Cavity:3
- Oven Racks - Lower Cavity:2
- Bake Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:2,400 Watts
- Broil Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:3,800 Watts
- Convection Element Wattages - Upper Cavity:2,000 Watts
- Bake Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:2,400 Watts
- Broil Element Wattages - Lower Cavity:3,800 Watts
- Variable Broil (Hi and Low):Yes
- Proof Dough:Yes
- Multi Rack:Yes
- Watts:8,495 Watts
- With Turntable:No
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Bosch - Receive 10% Rebate Plus $200 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 Series Bosch Appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional $200 rebate if 1 of 3 qualifying units is the B26FT80SNS or B21CL80SNS
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible. This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Offer valid September 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Bosch Benchmark - Receive 10% Rebate Plus up to $850 Savings
Purchase any (3) qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800 and Benchmark Bosch appliances and receive a 10% Mail-In Rebate of the purchase price. Receive an additional bonus $250 installation rebate if all qualifying models
in package are Benchmark. Purchase one of the following B26FT80SNS, B21CL80SNS, B30BB830SS, B30IB800SP, B36IT800NP or B36BT830NS as your fourth model and receive a $300 bonus if all qualifying models in package are Benchmark OR Purchase the NEW B30IR800SP and B18IF800SP Refrigerator/Freezer columns as your fourth and fifth models and receive a total of $600 ($300 each) bonus.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE ON ONE INVOICE. Must include eligible models from at least 3 different categories (Dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops,
microwave ovens and ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible.
This offer may not be combined with any other Bosch manufacturer rebates
Bosch Benchmark Up To $300 Black Friday Rebate on Wall Oven and Cooktops
Buy Bosch Benchmark Series or 800 Series Wall Oven and CookTop and receive a Mail-In Rebate worth $200. Upgrade to an Induction CookTop and receive an additional $100. Offer valid July 1, 2016 - November 30, 2016
This rebate MAY NOT BE COMBINED with the Bosch Kitchen Package Rebate.
Bosch - Up To $300 Black Friday Rebate on 800 Series Wall Oven and Cooktops
Purchase a select Bosch 800 Series Wall Oven plus Cooktop and receive a $200 rebate via Visa Prepaid Card. Get a bonus $100 rebate when you purchase an Induction Cooktop with the Wall Oven. This offer may not be combined with any Bosch manufacturer rebates.
Postmark by December 15, 2016
Submit Your Claim Online
Bosch - October Rebate with Kitchen Bonus Up To $250
Option 1: purchase any 3 - Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Over-the-Range and get $150 Off
Option 2: purchase any 4 - Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cooktop, Over-the-Range and get $250 Off
Must purchase between October 1 - October 31, 2016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Bosch HBL8651UC - Installation Instructions
- Bosch HBL8651UC - Instructions for Use
- Bosch HBL8651UC - Specs
- Bosch HBL8651UC - Bosch Design Guide
- Bosch HBL8651UC - Download Product Information
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Bosch Promotions Going On Now at Appliances Connection!
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?