BCPS500BL Spirit 500 Pellet Stove, Self ignition, Thermostat ready, Ash Removal System, Maximum BTU Output: 36,000: Charcoal
- Width: 23"
- Height: 37"
- Depth: 25"
With its sleek and simple design the Bosca Spirit 500 Pellet Stove is a show piece in any space. It has a heating capacity of up to 1,800 Sq Ft. With an optional stainless steel finish you'll enjoy the enhanced look and feel. Available at AppliancesConnection
The Bosca Spirit Pellet 500 - Black has been constructed for with practicality and safety in mind. The Spirit 500's window is made from high temperature ceramic glass, providing your stove with a high heat resistance. Additionally, this pellet stove offers such amenities such as a vacuum safety switch and protection for the hopper switch and high/low switches and is outfitted with an ash removal system and air wash system. With its sleek black finish and modern design, you couldn't ask for anything more!
- Thermostat Ready
- Self Ignition
- Two Speed Convection Blower
- Vacuum Safety Switch
- High and Low Switches Protected
- Hopper Switch Protected
- Ash Removal System
- Air Wash System
- Emission Rate EPA CERTIFIED: 1.2gr/hr
- Mobile Home Approved (U.S. and Canada)
- Optional: Refractive Brick
- Heating Capacity: 1500 - 1800 sq ft
- Heat Output: 8,200 - 40,000 BTUs
- Burn Time: 0.75 lb. - 4.5 lbs. / Hour
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 23.2" W x 36.5" H x 25.6" D
- Efficiency: 85%
- Clearance to Combustibles: 3" to corner | 3" to side | 3" to rear
- Hopper Capacity: 66 lbs.
- Flue Pipe: 3" or 4"
- Item Weight: 295 lbs.
- Certification: Emission rate EPA Certified | Alcove & Mobile Home Approved (US & CA)
- Items Included: Two speed convection blower, ash removal system, air wash system
- Unique Feature: High temperature ceramic glass
- Stock Id:243913
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Maximum BTU Output:36,000