BCPC500 Classic 500 Pellet Stove, Self Ignition, Vacuum Safety Switch, Thermostat ready, Maximum BTU Output: 36,000: Charcoal
- Width: 27.5"
- Height: 41.75"
- Depth: 30"
We invite you to discover simple elegance of the Bosca Classic 500 Pellet Stove. It has a heating capacity of up to 1,800 Sq Ft. All the warmth and the fantasy of fire, to make each moment magical and unforgettable. Enjoy the warmth of Bosca with our pellet products. Available at AppliancesConnection
With the Bosca Classic Pellet 500, you'll enjoy consistant heat with virtually no manual adjustments. This pellet stove is a charming and environmentally friendly option for heating your home or small industrial space. At an efficiency rating of 85%, it's both heat and energy efficient; the Classic 500 will heat up to 1800 sq. ft. and burn up to 4.5 lbs. of pellets per hour. It's also made from a durable welded steel construction, ensuring that you'll have this sturdy pellet stove for years to come.
- Durable Welded Steel Construction
- High Temperature Ceramic Glass
- Thermostat Ready
- High and Low Switches Protected
- Ash Removal System
- Air Wash System
- Refractive Brick (Optional)
- Self Ignition
- Vacuum Safety Switch
- Two Speed Convection Blower
- Hopper Switch Protected
- Extra Large Easy Access Ash Pan
- Mobile Home Approved (U.S. and Canada)
- Heating Capacity: 1500 - 1800 sq ft
- Heat Output: 8,200 - 36,000 BTUs
- Burn Time: 0.75 lb. - 4.5 lbs. / Hour
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 23.2" W x 35.2" H x 26.6" D
- Efficiency: 85%
- Clearance to Combustibles: 3" to corner | 3" to side | 3" to rear
- Hopper Capacity: 66 lbs.
- Flue Pipe: 3" or 4"
- Item Weight: 284 lbs.
- Certification: Alcove & Mobile Home Approved (US & CA)
- Items Included: Two speed convection blower, ash removal system, air wash system, extra large ash pan
- Unique Feature: Durable welded steel construction
- Stock Id:243897
- Product Number:BCPC500
- Fuel Type:Pellet
- Maximum BTU Output:36,000