Body Solid F400C1
F400C/1 Fusion 400 Home Gym System, 160 lb Weight Stack
- Width: 49"
- Height: 83"
- Depth: 78.5"
Is it a state-of-the-art traditional gym? Is it a revolutionary functional trainer? It's both! The Fusion 400 Personal Trainer features industry-shattering innovations that put you in position to do hundreds of exercises in the comfort of your own home. Serious fitness enthusiasts demand versatility and adjustable functionality from their equipment in order to stay creatively challenged and engaged with their workouts. The Fusion 400 delivers enough mold-breaking features and industry-exclusives to keep even the most advanced user challenged to maximize its potential. The Fusion 400 features a game-changing new press arm and pulley system with isolateral 250º pivots for unmatched versatility and function. Cables have been threaded down its press arms (an industry innovation courtesy of the design engineers at Body-Solid), and both arms also move independently, allowing you to isolate one arm at a time. The arms even rotate on cams, allowing you an unprecedented freedom of positions and movement for your routines. You can even use the Fusion 400 with an exercise ball if you wish. Available at AppliancesConnection
Body-Solid has been manufacturing high quality strength training equipment for over 20 years. Today, Body-Solid products are better than ever. They're designed for today's style of workouts with striking new features and distinctive styling. No design, engineering or manufacturing challenge has been too big nor any detail too small for Body-Solid's team of outstanding engineers who are continually looking for more ways to make a great product even better. Body-Solid has grown to become the country's largest supplier of home gyms and strength training equipment. The name is synonymous with quality, performance and value. Body Solid is dedicated to making their customers bigger, faster, stronger and most of all...healthier!
- Fusion 400 Personal Trainer put you in position to do hundreds of exercises in the comfort of your own home
- Demand versatility and adjustable functionality from their equipment
- Features isolation 250º pivots for unmatched versatility
- Cables have been threaded down its press arms
- Both arms also move independently, allowing you to isolate one arm at a time
- Arms even rotate on cams, allowing you an unprecedented freedom of positions and movement for your routines
- Can even use the Fusion 400 with an exercise ball
- Fusion 400's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design
- Weight-assisted vertical knee raise / chin dip stations
- Rear-mounted pull-up or vertical knee raise
- Two swiveling pulleys allow for isolateral mid-row exercises
- Functional pressing motions, pectoral fly and several high pulley exercises.
- Multi-ring nylon handles ensure a quality fit and comfortable grip for any user
- Full length lat bar for traditional pull downs
- Two-way adjustable back pad
- Provides full support for mid-rows as well as decline, flat, incline and shoulder press exercises
- Heavy gauge oval tubing provides a stable, compact footprint
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50 mm x 100 mm 11 gauge oval tubing
- 6 mm upper support plates
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Dimensions: 83" H x 49" W x 78.5" D
- Type: Multi-purpose
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Usage: Residential
- Padded: Yes
- Seat included: Yes
- Width: 49"
- Depth: 78.5"
- Height: 83"
- Weight Stack: 160 lbs
- Brand:Body Solid
- Stock Id:278845
- Product Number:F400C1
- Seat Included:Yes
- Skill Level:Intermediate
- Weight Stack:160 lbs
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.