60" Gas Open Burner Style Cooktop with 6 Burners, in Stainless Steel
- Width: 59 7/8"
- Control Type: Knobs
- Type: Rangetop
- Burners: 6
Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 22,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range. Available at AppliancesConnection
The BlueStar Heritage Classic Cooktop Series has unparalleled accuracy of gas surface cooking which makes this an unsurpassed addition to every cook's favorite room in the house. The heavy duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. Their cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA burner provides up to 15,000 BTU's, SUPERNOVA delivers an amazing 22,000 BTU's and the simmer burner has a rating of 130°F.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Removable drip trays with steel roller bearings
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- See Accessories Tab for Additional Accessories
- Optional Backguards Required (Sold Separately)
- Allow 4-6 Weeks For Delivery
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Overall Height:||15 3/4"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8|
|High Shelf Backguard Height:||26 1/2"|
|Depth of Rangetop Cabinet:||24"|
|Depth without Knobs:||27 1/4"|
|Top Burner Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power Rating:||22,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner Rating:||15,000 BTU|
|Simmer Burner Rating:||130°F|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit must be on a non-GFI dedicated outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||6"|
|Heritage Classic High Shelf:||Must be used on Heritage Classic ranges|
- Stock Id:135125
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Style:Open Burner
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Control Type:Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Surface Color:Stainless Steel
- Volts:120 Volts
- Width:59 7/8"
- Height:15 3/4"
- Exterior Width:60"
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Optional
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:22000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:10000/130
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor