60" RNB Series Gas Freestanding Range with 8 Burners, Open Burner Cooktop, None Drawer, 4.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 30000 BTU BTUs, Infrared Broiler, Nova™ and Simmer Burners, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: RNB
- Width: 59.875"
- Height: 36.75"
- Depth: 28.875"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Open Burner
- Burners / Elements: 8
- Convection: Yes
- Dual Door: Yes
Available BlueStar Rebates
Learn more »
Knob Kits [REQUIRED]
Body Sides Paint Option [REQUIRED]
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
Color Options [REQUIRED]
- Show All
Trim Kits [REQUIRED]
- Show All
Oven Doors [REQUIRED]
The RNB608CBV2 60" freestanding gas range features eight open burners, one 12" charbroiler and two 4.5 cu. ft. convection oven. The burners come with one of three BTU rating giving a total of two 22,000 BTU burner, five 15,000 BTU burner and one simmer burner. The charbroiler burner produces a BTU rating of 15000. The oven produces up to 30000 BTU while the convection system distributes the heat evenly to ensure even cooking. Available at AppliancesConnection
NOVA™, ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The BlueStar cast iron porcelain-enameled NOVA™ and ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in theindustry. The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTUs of cooking power. For that extra boost, the ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem! When using our gentle 130ºF simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
Convection Oven Cooking
The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. Both ovens provide extra large oven capacity on a 60" range and will accommodate a commercial-size 18" x 26" baking sheet.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting. The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and sauté pans.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Extra large ovens capacity
- Both ovens accommodate a full-size commercial size 18" x 26" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Available in 190 colors
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Commercial quality oven control
- Havy-duty oven door
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Top Burner:||5 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Charbroiler Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Burners / Elements:||8|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27.25"|
|Interior Large Oven Width:||26.25"|
|Interior Large Oven Depth:||20"|
|Interior Large Oven Height:||15"|
- Stock Id:454139
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Continuous Grates:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:60"
- Interior Width:26.25"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- BTUs:30000 BTU
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:8
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- French Top:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Double Oven:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Steam Oven:No
- Dual Door:Yes
- Front Left Output:22000
- Back Left Output:9000
- Back Right Output:15000
- Front Right Output:22000
- Middle Front Left Output:15000
- Middle Back Left Output:15000
- Middle Back Output:15000
- Middle Front Output:15000
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven BTUs:30000 BTU
- Oven Burner:30,000 BTU
- LP:10.0" WC
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Simmer Burner:130 F
- Back Wall:0"
- Infrared Broiler:15,000 BTU
- Side Cabinet:0"
- Wiring:Single Phase
- NAT:5.0" WC
- Depth without Oven Door:24"
- Depth without Oven Handle:27.25"
- Top Cabinet Per Side:3"
- Charbroiler Burner:15,000 BTU
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Nova™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enamled NOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA™ burner provides up to 15,000 BTU`s of cooking power; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
ULTRANOVA™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enameled ULTRANOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The ULTRANOVA™ delivers an amazing 22,000 BTUs; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!
Full Motion Grates
Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you sauté up front! The full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting.
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
138901 Wok Ring
EXTNRACK30 Full Extension Oven Rack, 30"
BlueStar - Bundle and Save Up To $400
Purchase a BlueStar Range or Rangetop with a matching size BlueStar or Prizer Range Hood and save up to $400. Save $250 with purchase of 24", 30" or 36" models. Save $400 with 48" or 60" models.
Call us at 800-299-9470 for more information or to place an order.
BlueStar - Save $500 with Mail-in Rebate
Two ways to save:
Option 1 - Buy Bluestar 36 Inch Built-in Refrigerator + BlueStar Platinum or RNB Series Range + BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Hood;
Option 2 - Buy BlueStar 36 Inch Built-in Refrigerator + BlueStar Rangetop or Cooktop + BlueStar Gas or Electric Wall Oven + BluStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Hood;
Bluestar - Instant Savings Up To $800 for the Ultimate Pro Kitchen
- 48" or 60" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Range + 48" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
- 48" or 60" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Rangetop + Wall Oven + 48" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
- 24" or 30" or 36" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Range + 24" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
- 24" or 30" or 36" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Rangetop or 30" or 36" Drop-in Cooktop + Wall Oven + 24" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.