60" Heritage Classic Series Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Open Burner, None Drawer, 4.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Infrared Broiler, Nova™ and Simmer Burners, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
The RNB606GHCSS 60" freestanding gas range features six burners and two 4.5 cu. ft. convection oven, giving a total oven capacity of 9.0 cu. ft. The burners come with three different BTU's: two 22,000 BTU burner, three 15,000 BTU Burner and one simmer burner. The oven produces a BTU rating of 30,000 and the convection system evenly distributes the heat. Available at AppliancesConnection
The BlueStar 60" RNB Heritage Classic Series (Residential Premier Burner) has the largest oven capacity available on a 60" range. Both ovens accommodates a full-commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet. The unique professional style raised griddle burner offers the ability to both broil and fry simultaneously. This commercial feature offers a full-size 24" griddle with capabilities of 600 temperatures. It is powered by an infra-radiant burner capable of producing seared, crisp steaks in minutes.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Ceramic infra-red broiler
- Commercial quality oven control
- Heavy-duty oven door
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130F simmer burner
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Removable drip trays with steel roller bearings
- 21" High Shelf Backguard Included
- 3 Rear Casters
- 2 Extra large ovens. Oven capacity: (26.25W x 20D x 15H)
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- See Accessories Tab for Additional Accessories
- Allow 6-8 Weeks For Delivery
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Overall Height||60 1/2"|
|Overall Width||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth||28 7/8|
|High Shelf Backguard Height||60 1/2"|
|Height of Floor to High Shelf||57 1/2"|
|Depth without Oven Door||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Height||15"|
|Large Interior Oven Width||26 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth||20"|
|Top Burner Rating||15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power Rating||22,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler Rating||15,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner Rating||30,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner Rating||30,000 BTU|
|Simmer Burner Rating||130F|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit must be on a non-GFI dedicated outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side||6"|
|Heritage Classic High Shelf||Must be used on Heritage Classic ranges|
- Stock Id:224920
- Series:Heritage Classic
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Series:Heritage Classic
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:60"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Infrared Broiler:Yes
- Nova™ and Simmer Burners:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:30000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:22000
- Interior Width:26.25"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- Set 3 QTY:3
- Set 3 Output:15000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:10000/130
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Nova™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enamled NOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA™ burner provides up to 15,000 BTU`s of cooking power; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!