60" RNB Series other Freestanding Range with 6 Open Burner Cooktop, 4.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Viewing Window,Infrared Broiler, Nova™ and Simmer Burners, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
- Series: RNB Series
- Width: 59.88"
- Height: 36.75"
- Depth: 28.88"
- Fuel Type: other
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Open Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Convection: Yes
- Infrared Broiler
- Nova™ and Simmer Burners
- Convection Oven Cooking
The RNB606FTBSS 60" freestanding gas range features six open burners, 24" french top and two 4.5 cu. ft. capacity convection ovens. The burners come with one of three BTU rating for a total of three 15,000 BTU burners, two 22,000 BTU burners and one simmer burner. The french top burner has a BTU rating of 18,000 BTU. The two ovens have a BTU rating of 30,000. The convection system evenly distributes the heat inside the oven to ensure your food cooks evenly. Available at AppliancesConnection
BlueStar's freestanding ranges are a cooking lover's dream. Their range line includes 24", 30", 36", 48", and 60" ranges, each giving you the performance and power of gas ranges typically found in professional kitchens. The 22,000 BTU burner found in their premium RNB line is the highest power burner on the market, for the most efficient cooking experience possible. For lighter cooking, their ranges feature a 130° simmer burner - preparing delicate sauces and soups has never been easier!
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Convection system.
- Interior oven light.
- Ceramic infra-red broiler.
- Commercial quality oven control.
- Heavy-duty vented oven door.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- 2 Extra large ovens.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Top Burner:||3 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|French Top Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner Rating:||30,000 BTU|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8|
|Overall Height:||36 3/4"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Width:||26 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Large Interior Oven Height:||15"|
- Stock Id:202363
- Product Number:RNB606FTV1NG
- Series:RNB Series
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:other
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Exterior Width:60"
- Interior Width:26.25"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:6
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:22000
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:10000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Nova™ and Simmer Burners
The cast iron porcelain-enamled NOVA™ top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry. The NOVA™ burner provides up to 15,000 BTU`s of cooking power; a rapid boil or superior sauté is never a problem!