24" Companion Series Gas Freestanding Range with 1 Burners, Open Burner, None Drawer, 3.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Infrared Broiler, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
The RNB24CBV1 24" freestanding gas range features acharbroiler and a 3.5 cu. ft. convection oven. The charbroiler and the oven both produce a BTU of 30,000. The Infrared broiler produces a BTU of 15,000. The direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space. Available at AppliancesConnection
Convection Oven Cooking
The cavity design of the oven and the convection fan system result in the most complete exchange of air possible.This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution. It provides extra large oven capacity on a 24" range and will accommodate a half-size commercial 18" x 13" baking sheet.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away. The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- Extra large oven capacity
- Accommodates a full-size commercial 18" x 13" baking sheet.
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Available in 190 colors
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Convection system
- Interior oven light
- Commercial quality oven control
- Havy-duty oven door
- Heavy-duty steel alloy control knobs
- Removable dishwasher friendly stainless steel drip trays
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Knobs Carry A Color Upcharge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
|Charbroiler Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||3.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27.25"|
|Interior Oven Width:||20.25"|
|Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Interior Oven Height:||15"|
- Stock Id:202468
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.5 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:24"
- Burners / Elements:1
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Infrared Broiler:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Amps:15 Amps
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:30000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Interior Width:20.25"
- Interior Depth:20"
- Interior Height:15"
- Oven Burner:30,000 BTU
- LP:10.0" WC
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Interior Oven Width:20.25"
- Interior Oven Depth:20"
- Interior Oven Height:15"
- Infrared Broiler:15,000 BTU
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Wiring:Single Phase
- NAT:5.0" WC
- Depth without Oven Door:24"
- Depth without Oven Handle:27.25"
- Charbroiler Burner:30,000 BTU
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.