36" 4.5 cu. ft. Total Capacity Gas Single Wall Oven with Top Broiler, 3 Oven Racks, Convection, Infrared Broiler, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The BWO36AGS 36" single gas wall convection oven ensures all your food will cook evenly. The ceramic infrared broiler produces a BTU of 15000. The oven door window system allows you to see inside the oven easily while your food is cooking. The heat assist element is standard for quick start-ups and 3,000 BTU of additional power. Coved corners provide optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning. It accommodates a half size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Extra large oven capacity: 29"W x 20"D x 15"H
- Features French doors
- Available in single and stackable versions
- Powerful 25,000 BTU burner within each oven
- 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler
- Heat assist element standard for quick startups and 3,000 BTU of additional power
- Accommodates a full size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet
- Convection oven cooking
- Available in 190 colors
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Coved corners for optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning
- Full extension oven rack
- High visibility dual halogen oven lights
- Easy view oven door window system
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Heat assist element standard for quick start-ups and 3,000 BTU of additional power
- Natural or propane
- Available in 190 different colors
- Heavy duty side by side door design for easy loading at any height
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Racks:||3 Full Extension|
|Heavy Duty Control Knobs:||Yes|
- Stock Id:203275
- Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:36"
- Control Type:Knobs
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Light:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Amps:15 Amps
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Temperature Probe:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Counter Depth:Yes
- Cutout Width:35.88"
- Cutout Depth:23.63"
- Cutout Height:32.13"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Oven Racks:3
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Oven BTUs:30,000 BTU
- Exterior Depth:23.63"
- Exterior Height:32.13"
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Swing Door:Yes
- Bake Burner:30,000 BTU
- Window Door:Yes
- Infrared Broiler:15,000 BTU
- Heavy Duty Control Knobs:Yes
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
French Doors - a truly unique feature, the dependent French doors allow for easy loading/unloading that restaurant chefs find essential.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: