36" 4.5 cu. ft. Total Capacity Gas Single Wall Oven with 30,000 BTU BTUs, None, 3 Oven Racks, Convection, Infrared Broiler, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width: 35.88"
- Cutout Depth: 23.63"
- Cutout Height: 32.13"
- Width: 35.88"
- Capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Convection: Yes
- Control Type: Knobs
- Infrared Broiler
- Convection Oven Cooking
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
The BWO36AGS 36" single gas wall convection oven ensures all your food will cook evenly. The ceramic infrared broiler produces a BTU of 15000. The oven door window system allows you to see inside the oven easily while your food is cooking. The heat assist element is standard for quick start-ups and 3,000 BTU of additional power. Coved corners provide optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning. It accommodates a half size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Extra large oven capacity: 29"W x 20"D x 15"H
- Features French doors
- Available in single and stackable versions
- Powerful 25,000 BTU burner within each oven
- 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler
- Heat assist element standard for quick startups and 3,000 BTU of additional power
- Accommodates a full size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet
- Convection oven cooking
- Available in 190 colors
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry.
- Coved corners for optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning
- Full extension oven rack
- High visibility dual halogen oven lights
- Easy view oven door window system
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Heat assist element standard for quick start-ups and 3,000 BTU of additional power
- Natural or propane
- Available in 190 different colors
- Heavy duty side by side door design for easy loading at any height
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Racks:||3 Full Extension|
|Heavy Duty Control Knobs:||Yes|
- Stock Id:203281
- Product Number:BWO36AGS-LP
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
- Type:Oven Only
- Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Racks:3
- Digital Clock:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Light:Yes
- Infrared Broiler:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- BTUs:30,000 BTU
- Amps:15 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:35.88"
- Cutout Depth:23.63"
- Cutout Height:32.13"
- Exterior Width:36"
- Exterior Depth:23.63"
- Exterior Height:32.13"
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Counter Depth:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Oven BTUs:30000 BTU
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Swing Door:Yes
- Bake Burner:30,000 BTU
- Window Door:Yes
- Infrared Broiler:15,000 BTU
- Heavy Duty Control Knobs:Yes
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
French Doors - a truly unique feature, the dependent French doors allow for easy loading/unloading that restaurant chefs find essential.
Pro-Style BS-LPL36240 36" Low Profile Canopy Pro-Style, Wall Mount Range Hood With Optional 600 CFM Blower, Variable Blower Control, Halogen Lighting, Baffle Filters, Quiet Performance in Custom Color
BS-LPLR36240 36" Pro-Style Under-Cabinet Range Hood with 520 CFM Internal Blower, Stainless Steel Baffle Filters, Charcoal Filters, Halogen Lights and Re-Circulating Only
$1399.00Qty: Rebate Available
Pro-Line BSPL36240 36" Wall Mount Canopy Range Hood with 600 or 1200 CFM Internal Blower, 3 Speed Fan, Baffle Filters, and Hidden Control Knobs (Blowers Sold Separately)
Transition From 8" Round to 6" Round
Back Discharge Wall Cap 6" Round with Damper
Top Discharge - 6"x15" to 8" Round Duct 5" Tall
Top Discharge - 6"x15" to 10" Round Duct Tall
Back Discharge Wall Cap 6" x 15" with Damper
BSPLDC3612 36" Custom Duct Cover
BS-PLDFK36 36" Duct Free Kit Proline
BSPCF95 Custom Flue: 9-1/2 ft. Ceiling Height
BSPCF10 Custom Flue: 10 ft. Ceiling Height
BSPCF105 Custom Flue: 10-1/2 ft. Ceiling Height
BSPCF11 Custom Flue: 11 ft. Ceiling Height
BSPCF115 Custom Flue: 11-1/2 ft. Ceiling Height
BSPCF12 Custom Flue: 12 ft. Ceiling Height
BSPCIB600 600 CFM Internal Blower Kit For 30" and 36" Hood
BSPCIB1200 1200 CFM Internal Blower Kit For 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 66" Hood
CHROME-BWO30-36 Chrome Plated Trim For 30" & 36" Wall Oven
COPPBWO-30-36 Copper Trim Option for 30" & 36" Wall Oven
BRASSBWO-30-36 Brass Trim Option for 30" & 36" Wall Oven
ACOPP-BWO-30-36 Antique Copper Trim Option for 30" & 36" Wall Oven
ABRASSBWO-30-36 Antique Brass Trim Option for 30" & 36" Wall Oven
OBRZ-BWO30-36 Oil Rubbed Bronze Plated Trim For 30"-36" Wall Oven
Build Your Bundle and Save
Bundle and save up to $800 on Bluestar Appliance Packages
$800 rebate: - 48" or 60" Range + 48" or larger Hoods Ventilation; - 48" or 60" Rangetop + Wall Oven + 48" or larger Hoods Ventilation; $500 rebate: - 24" or 30" or 36" Range + 24" or larger Hoods Ventilation; - 24" or 30" or 36" Rangetop/Cooktop + Wall Oven + 24" or larger Hoods Ventilation;
Bluestar - Instant Savings Up To $800 for the Ultimate Pro Kitchen
- 48" or 60" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Range + 48" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
- 48" or 60" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Rangetop + Wall Oven + 48" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
- 24" or 30" or 36" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Range + 24" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
- 24" or 30" or 36" Platinum or Nova (RNB) Rangetop or 30" or 36" Drop-in Cooktop + Wall Oven + 24" or larger BlueStar or Prizer Hoods Ventilation Product;
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- BlueStar BWO36AGSLP - Brochure
- BlueStar BWO36AGSLP - Installation Manual
- BlueStar BWO36AGSLP - Spec Sheet
- BlueStar BWO36AGSLP - 2016 8 20 BlueStar Price Book.38
- Custom Color Appliances
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?