Save Up To $250.00 with our Recommended Product
- Same great features, even better price!
24" Built In Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 9 Wash Cycles, 14 Place Settings, Quick Wash, Energy Star Certified, 5 Level Wash, Self Cleaning Filter in Panel Ready
Quick Specs: View More
- Width: 23.5625"
- Height: 33.875"
- Depth: 21.625"
- Control Style: Fully Integrated
- Noise Level: 42 dBa
- Energy Star: Yes
Available Blomberg Rebates
Learn more »
This 24" built-in, integrated control dishwasher by Blomberg offers 14 place settings with 8 wash cycles, 5 wash levels and self cleaning filter. Featuring all stainless steel interior to protect dishwasher from heat and corrosion, 167 degrees F max temperature to clean and sanitize your dishes, water counter that ensures no flooding, internally looped hose and double wall flow-through heater for safe heating. Available at AppliancesConnection
All Stainless Steel Interior
Protects dishwasher from heat and corrosion.
Self Cleaning Filter
Equipped with the self-cleaning water filtration system, so you don't have to worry about cleaning the filter.
The controls are hidden at the top of the door.
167°F Maximum Water Temperature
For completely clean and sanitized dishes.
Superior Drying Performance
Due to the all stainless steel interior and high temperature final rinse, this dishwasher provides a superior drying performance.
Ensures the right amount of water for clean dishes and no flooding.
Double Wall Flow-Through Heater
For safe heating without corrosion.
With air break, it prevents siphoning and dirty water backflow.
Tablet Function and 1/2 Load Function
Guarantee the right wash every time.
- Exclusive Self Cleaning Filter
- Integrated Top Control LED
- 42 dBA Sound Level
- Brushless DC Motor
- 167 degrees F Maximum Water Temperature
- Fan Dry
- All Stainless Steel Tub
- Beam on Floor
- 9 Wash Cycles
- 3 Wash Temperature
- 5 Functions including Super Gloss and Quick Wash
- Full Flat Top and Lower Rack
- Removable 3rd Rack
- Turbidity Sensor
- Time Remaining Display
- Water Counter
- Power Cord Included
- 2 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor
- 5 Years on Racks and Electrical Board
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Tub and Liner
|Cutout Height:||34" - 36.25"|
|Custom Panel Width:||23.25"|
|Custom Panel Height:||30"|
|Custom Panel Depth:||.75"|
|Control Style:||Fully Integrated|
|Capacity:||14 Place Settings|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Noise Level:||42 dBA|
|Number of Racks:||3|
|Number of Functions:||5|
|Motor Type:||Brushless Direct Current|
|Maximum Water Temperature:||167 Degrees F|
|Overflow Protection:||Auto Volume Sensor|
|Minimum Water Pressure:||5 PSI|
|Outlet Hose Length:||76.75"|
|Water Usage per Cycle:||2.4 Gallons|
|Energy Efficiency Class:||Tier 3|
|Annual Energy Consumption:||255 kWhr|
|Annual Water Consumption:||215 Gallons|
- Stock Id:691493
- Color:Panel Ready
- Capacity:14 Place Settings
- Type:Built In
- Accepts Panels:Yes
- Control Style:Fully Integrated
- Number of Racks:3
- Tub Material:Stainless Steel
- Noise Level:42 dBa
- Touch Sensitive Controls:No
- Child Lock:No
- Delicate Cycle:No
- Quick Wash:Yes
- Variable Spray Pressure:No
- Air Dry:No
- Heated Dry:Yes
- Rinse Only Cycle:No
- Soil Sensor:No
- Eco-Friendly Wash Cycle:No
- Steam Wash:No
- Fan Dry:Yes
- Status Light:Yes
- 5 Level Wash:Yes
- Self Cleaning Filter:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:12 Amps
- Cutlery Tray:Yes
- Tall Tub:Yes
- Wattage:1400 Watts
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Adjustable Racks:Yes
- Cutout Width:24"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:34" - 36.25"
- Exterior Width:24"
- Display Type:LCD
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Interior:Yes
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Wash levels:5
- Warranty Terms:2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor, 5 Years on Racks/Electrical Board, Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel
- Motor Type:Brushless Direct Current
- Energy Efficiency Class:Tier 3
- Annual Energy Consumption:255 kWhr
- Number of Functions:5
- Minimum Water Pressure:5 PSI
- Turbidity Sensor:Yes
- Folding Tines:Yes
- Inlet Size:.375"
- Annual Water Consumption:215 Gallons
- Outlet Hose Length:76.75"
- Maximum Water Temperature:167 Degrees F
- Overflow Protection:Auto Volume Sensor
- Water Usage Per Cycle:2.4 Gallons
This dishwasher can perfectly clean dishes up to 14 place settngs without leaving any piece of cutlery out.
The 5 level wash system ensures immaculately clean dishes by spraying water from every direction.
Self Cleaning Filter
Self-cleaning water filtration system relieves you of the need to clean the filter.
Stainless Steel Tub
A Stainless Steel Tub is more durable, quieter and cleaner than plastic. It makes less noise and can wash more hygienically at higher temperatures. It’s also resistant to staining and dirt, which prevents bad odors.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
W10355010 16 oz. Affresh Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner, with Fresh Citrus Scent and Streak Free Formula
$13.99Qty: Rebate Available
ECOM Microfiber Cloth 2 Pack
KIT-SSDWC72COMP Dishwasher Installation Kit: 72" Braided Dishwasher Connector with Brass Elbow, Adaptor Elbow, 3 Wire Grounded, Topaz Romex Connector, Two 30-452 Wire Connectors and Two 8" Tie Wraps
60" Dishwasher Kit Connector with 3/8" Compression and Elbow
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Badger Series BADGER5XP 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Waste Disposer with 1725 RPM Dura-Drive Induction Motor, Rugged Galvanized Steel Construction
BADGER 5 Badger 5 1/2 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal
Evolution Compact Food Waste Disposer
Evolution Cover Control Plus 3/4 HP Batch Feed Waste Disposer with 1725 RPM Motor
Evolution Excel Food Waste Disposer
Blomberg - Up To $100 Rebate for Individual Category Purchases
Buy any eligible Blomberg Dishwasher and receive up to $100 Mail-In Rebate. Must purchase between May 1 - December 31, 2016
ConEdison Residental Appliance Rebate
- Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
- Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
- This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
- Mail the rebate application along with a legible copy of a paid receipt in its entirety to:
Con Edison Residential Appliance Rebate Program, Offer #H947257, P.O. Box 130016, El Paso, TX 88513-0016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.