24" Electric Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Smoothtop Cooktop, Storage Drawer, 2.3 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection Oven Cooking, 3D Cooking in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The BERU24100SS 24" wide electric free standing range features four elements and a 2.3 cu. ft. capacity convection oven. The convection oven will ensure your food cooks evenly. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Convection Range
- Smoothtop Cooking Zones
- Easy glide storage drawer
- Adjustable feet
- Digital programmable timer
- 2.3 cu. ft. Oven Cavity
- Closed-door grilling
- Easy Clean gray enamel
- Oven Light
- Full width glass inner door
Eight Oven Functions
- Static + Fan
- Fan Heating (Turbo)
- Bottom Heater
- Low Grill + Fan
- 3D Cooking
- 4 Vitroceramic Burners
- 4.7"/8.2" 1800W (double zone)
- 5.5" 1200W
- 6.3" 1500W
- 8.3" 2200W
- Wire shelf
- Splash back, stainless (included)
- 3D Cooking is an advanced convection system that uses an additional heating element, which surrounds the cooking fan located at the back of the oven, for a three-dimensional cooking effect. Through constant air circulation, food is cooked more uniformly throughout. Furthermore, it is possible to cook three different dishes at the same time without mixing their favors or aromas.
Programmable electronic timer
- Blomberg cookers feature electronic timers that show the time of day and allow you to preset the start time, duration, or end of cooking. When the set cooking time ends, the oven switches itself off automatically and warns you with an audio signal.
Easy-glide storage drawers
- The robustly designed storage drawer is ideal for the storage of oven accessories. Furthermore, its side rollers and easy-glide mechanism make it easy to use.
- We have expanded our cavities by up to 20% to maximize the joy of cooking and dining. Blomberg ovens offer one of the largest spaces in the market with 65-liter cavity for conventional and multifunction ovens, and they come with bigger-sized trays. You no longer have to worry about fitting the Christmas turkey in your oven or the tray. And you can cook a whole meal of three separate courses all at once using any 3 of our 5-level shelves.
- To allow you thorough and easy observation of the cavity, Blomberg ovens feature interior lighting with cylindrical lamps placed on the rear wall. Gray-colored cavity surface reduces reflection on the glass doors.
Easy Clean gray enamel
- All Blomberg oven cavities are coated with exclusive, long-lasting, nonporous enamel, which is attractive and makes cleaning extremely easy - a damp cloth is all you need! Blomberg also coats the baking trays with Easy Clean gray enamel to help keep your oven looking new and clean.
- With no visible screws or connection points, the surface of the Blomberg oven cavity is smoother than ever. The smooth surface eliminates the risk of food and dirt particle collection and enables easy cleaning.
Glass inner surface
- A full glass inner surface of the oven door is a special feature in top-of-the-range Blomberg cooking appliances. The oven doors feature three layers of glass to minimize the exterior temperature of the oven while also reducing heat loss. These layers, incorporated in a single sheet of glass, allow easy cleaning and can be safely used to place plates and dishes on. THe oven door can also be easily removed for a quick reach to the oven cavity.
Easy-to-remove side racks
- Blomberg ovens are equipped with hand-removable wire racks, which provide effortless access to the oven sidewalls, enabling complete cavity cleaning with minimal effort.
Residual heat indicator
- Residual heat indicators on the ceramic glass cooktop warn you if the cooking zone is not cool enough to touch safely
Hidden top heater
- The top heater in Blomberg ovens is hidden, eliminating the risk of injury when reaching the top shelf. In addition, it minimizes the temperature of the oven handle and knobs for a safe touch.
- For long time expectancy, 100% of Blomberg ovens are tested before they leave the factory. In addition, random accelerated life tests are performed on products.
|Fan heating (Turbo)||Yes|
|Fan + Grill||Yes|
|12/24 hours clock format||Yes|
|Cavity Enameling Colour||Grey|
|Oven Lights||1 x 25W|
|Anti-tip (tilting) bracket||Yes|
|Bottom Compartment / Storage||Drawer|
|Oven Glass Window||Large See Through Glass|
|Door Cooling System||3 Pane Heat Resistant Glass (fixed)|
|Net Capacity (cbft)||2.3 cu. ft.|
|Bottom Heating Element Wattage||1200W|
|Convection Element Wattage||1800W|
|Upper Heating Element Wattage||1100W|
|Low Grill (Broil)||1100W|
|Rack Positions||5 side rack|
|Zone Configuration||Ceramic Halogen 4 zones|
|Front Left||4.7"/8.2" 1800W (double zone)|
|Rear Left||5.5" 1200W|
|Front Right||6.3" 1500W|
|Rear Right||8.3" 2200W|
|Power / Ratings|
|KW/Amps rating at 240V, 60Hz||9.4 / 40|
|Instructions For Use|
|Use & Care Manual||EN, SP, FR|
|Installation Manual||EN, SP, FR|
- Stock Id:256799
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Exterior Width:24"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Racks:2
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.3 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:24"
- Cutout Depth:24"
An advanced convection that uses an additional heating element, which surrounds the cooking fan located at the back of the oven. This function enables you to cook large food perfectly.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: