- What Microwave Wattage Do You Need?
- Choosing the Right Range for Your Home
- BBQ Styles by Region (Infographic)
- Honest Reviews of the 5 Most Reliable Viking Cooktops
- Top Real Estate Broker, Frances Katzen, Reveals the Luxury Kitchens and Appliances Manhattan Craves
- Food and Travel Writer, Matt Goulding Talks Culture, Cuisine, and His New Book
- Tradition, Style and Performance, Hallmarks of Bertazzoni's Newest Kitchen Appliances
- Modern Love: A Conversation About the Dacor Modernist Collection
- The Frigidaire 30-Inch Induction Freestanding Range: Hot Appliance, Cool Price
- Introducing the New Thermador 24-Inch Built-In Coffee Machine
- Building An Outdoor Entertainment Area For Autumn
- 5 Thermador Celebrity Kitchens You Have To See
- 10 Celebrity Wolf/Sub-Zero Kitchens You Have To See
- The Ultimate in Cooking Customization with PITT Cooktops
- Entertaining with Classic Hamptons Style
- 4-Piece Stainless Steel Kitchen Package From Bosch
- Dinner Theater at a Wolf Product Demonstration
- Expert Opinion: Appliances Connection's Best Selling Pro-Style Dual Fuel Ranges for 2020
- 5 Best Induction Ranges of 2020
- Wolf vs Hestan: Induction Cooktops
- Best 36-Inch Gas Cooktops of 2020 (Reviews / Ratings / Prices)
- Outdoor Grills: Propane vs Natural Gas
- Top 6 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges for 2020
- 6 Best 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2020
- 3 Reasons to Choose a Wolf M Series Speed Oven
- Everything You Need to Know About Wolf Smart Appliances
- Build a Simple Outdoor Kitchen on a Budget (RTA Outdoor Living Overview)
- 4 Best Outdoor Pizza Ovens of 2020
- ILVE Nostalgie: The Italian Range You've Been Looking For
- Why You Should Buy a Sharp Microwave Drawer
- An Interactive Demonstration of Dacor Modernist Appliances at Their NYC Showroom
- Introducing Bosch Black Stainless Steel Slide-In Ranges
- XO Appliances: A Trusted Name in Luxury Range Hoods
XO Appliances: A Trusted Name in Luxury Range Hoods
XO is a premium brand that manufactures a comprehensive range of appliances including undercounter refrigeration, outdoor kitchens, and waste disposal units. They also produce some of the finest ventilation hoods on the market. They realize that range hoods are an important feature of any kitchen. Vigorous cooking calls for robust venting lest your home becomes befouled with residual odors and grease. Over their 30 years of experience distributing luxury appliances, XO began production of first-party hoods nine years ago out of an appreciation for high-end appliances but also with a determination to remedy their flaws.
After almost a decade of reputation building, they have the cachet to swagger about the premium nature of their hoods and charge a commensurate price. Let's take a look at what XO luxury range hoods have to offer.
One of XO's most popular hoods is this model from their XOV Series. This is a convertible unit. That means it is an excellent choice whether you have the ducting to vent to or if your only option is to filter and recirculate.
The hood is made from high-quality stainless steel with incomparable handcrafted Italian finish. The halogen lights create a relaxing ambiance in the kitchen while giving you excellent visibility. This XO vent hood is easy to operate thanks to the illuminated touch controls. The high-powered 700 CFM blower is also whisper quiet at 53 dBA. This model pairs perfectly with pro-style ranges.
This hood insert from the XOI Series is a discreet model that will match virtually every kitchen. The integrated blower has a 1,000 CFM velocity and will extract even the thickest cooking fumes. Designed and crafted in Italy, this XO range hood has a simple design that's easy to install.
The insert has professional baffle filters that trap airborne smoke and grease particles. These filters are easily removed and dishwasher safe, helping you keep a clean kitchen with minimal effort. It comes with calming halogen lights and 3-speed push buttons for optimum control.
The XOJ Series hood is known for its sophisticated design. With flatter angles and clean edges, this XO range hood will easily blend in with any style kitchen. If you love a high performing luxury range hood with European styling, you'll love the XOJ.
The XOJ features a 700 CFM high velocity, whisper quiet blower that optimally removes smoke, grease, and odors. The 5-minute automatic delay turn off adds convenience and ensures your air is completely clean. This XO range hood has two 50W halogen lights that give off a brilliant illumination over your cooking surface.
This range hood from the XOMI Series is a beautiful combination of glass and stainless steel in a modern design. It will bring elegance and style to your kitchen.
The aluminum mesh filters, working in concert with the 600 CFM blower are incredibly effective at trapping oil and smoke in the air. They're also easy to clean in the dishwasher. This XO range hood has two 20W halogen lights that combine function and style by beautifully illuminating your island. It also features a 15-minute delay turn off that will completely cleanse the air in your kitchen no matter how smoky it gets.