Whirlpool Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances. They recognize that consumers lead busy, active lives and continues to create solutions that help consumers optimize productivity and efficiency in the home. The new whirlpool dishwashers utilize the resource efficient wash system for better efficiency and quiet performance. With features like Jetclean, Increased capacity, Hard Food Disposer, Steam Sani option and Extra Dry Option.
- The PowerScourTM lets you forget soaking and scrubbing. It has 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area, they scour away baked-on foods and delivers twice the coverage to clean large pots and pans without using an additional drop of water.
- They have the industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines that offers twice the space between tines, so that you have the space you need where you need it to fit larger bowls for optimal cleaning.
- From baked-on casserole dishes to drinking glasses, the Sensor cycle has you covered. It automatically selects the appropriate cleaning and drying level to optimize cycle duration by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size during prewash and wash cycle. It cleans tough soils while using just the right amount of time, energy and water.
- The Universal Cut Out Design of the dishwasher is shorter, so it fits perfectly in your remodeled kitchen, without sacrificing overall tub height or capacity. (Minimum height 33 1/2 inch).
- These dishwashers are ENERGY STAR Qualified that is they exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
- The new improved AnyWareTM Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- Their quietest line of dishwashers are equipped with our Quiet PartnerTM sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, offer quiet sound levels as low as 51 DBA.
- It has the premium rail system features wheels on each side of the rack for improved gliding. Wheels fit tight into rails for a smooth feel that slides easily and quietly.
- The Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3 inch of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.