- How to buy a Toilet
- American Flag Cake
- Dishwasher Graphic Guide!
- I Furnished My Laundry Room?Now What?
- The 7 Best Kitchen Appliances to Give as Wedding Gifts
- The Best Home Appliances for Apartment Living
- How to Find the Best Deals Online?
- Do You Repair or Replace Your Appliances?
- Ask Yourself These Five Questions Before Buying an Appliance
- Should You Buy A Washer-Dryer Combo?
- To Steam, or Not to Steam?
- The Benefits of Buying Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Freezer or Refrigerator -- You Choose!
- What Happens Inside a Dishwasher
- Why Is My Glassware Cloudy?
- What?s Most Important in a Kitchen?s Design
- Best Apartment Size Appliances Every Household Should Have
- What Do Dishwasher Noise Levels Even Mean?
- How to Host a Barbecue in the Comfort of Your Kitchen
- How to Choose the Right Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Stainless Steel and Fighting the Fingerprints
- What to Know When Buying Your Appliances Online
- Appliances Connection Announces Mobile Site
- How to Care for Cast Iron Appliances
- Kitchen Remodel Tips
- Black Friday Deals at Appliances Connection
- Life is Good for LG Washers
- Do Smart Appliances Really Help Make Things Simpler? My Experience
- What Makes Smart Appliances, 'smart'?
- Appliance Connection?s Designer Spotlight : Klein Kitchen and Bath
- 5 Tips for Choosing Your First Smart Appliance
- Transform Your Kitchen into a Work of Art with GE Artistry
- The Bosch Washer Promise
- The Samsung French-Door Revolution
- Home of the Future: Smarter and More Energy Efficient
- Whirlpool Dishwasher with AccuSense
- 5 Benefits of Owning a Curved TV
- Energy Star Certified Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- To Clean or Not to Clean
- Are You Washing Laundry the Right Way?
- Introducing the GE Cafe French-door Wall Oven
- Refrigerator Buying Tips
- Should You Purchase an Extended Warranty?
- Swash Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Space
- Do You Need a Smart Home or a Thoughtful Home?
- Frigidaire FGVU17F8QF: Is it a Refrigerator or a Freezer?
- Samsung Brings Their A Game ? Top Chef Collection
- 5 Father's Day Gifts Dad is Sure to Love
- Holy Smokes! It?s an Invisible TV!
- Welcome to the Diamond Life - LG Diamond Collection
- GE Caf? for the Serious Home Cook
- Ultimate Washer Buying Guide
- Electrolux IQ Touch EI30GF45QS
- Range Buying Guide
- Cooking Safely with Gas
- How to Extend the Life of Your Refrigerator
- 3 Ways to Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances
- Is 2015 Year of the Black Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Food Handling 101
- Food Safety at the Grill
- Holiday Food Storage Safety
- How to eat safe while travelling!
- Memorial Day 2016 - LG Twinwash Sale
- AGA at AC: Labor Day Deals & Steals!
- Fall Recipes You Have to Try!
- Healthy Summer Recipes Using Your Smeg Appliances
- 4 Luxurious Kitchens In New York?s Most Expensive Homes
- 3 Beautiful Kitchen Ideas For Brooklyn Brownstones
- Home Theater and Audio Buying Guide
- Inside the Homes and Kitchens Of World Cup?s Top Soccer Stars
- The Savings Continue at Appliances Connection's 2018 Cyber Monday Sale
- An Evening of Cheerful Banter, Sumptuous Food, and New Appliance Features at a Fisher & Paykel Cooking Demonstration
- Five Distinctive Living Room Sets from Coaster
- Celebrate National Bagel Day with Bacon, Scallion, and Cream Cheese Filled Everything Bagel Bombs
- Robot Vacuum Buying Guide
- Appliances Connection Takes a Day Trip Touring the Good Housekeeping Institute and Miele Showroom Part 1
- Sarah Boone: Mother of the Modern Ironing Board
- Expert Opinion: Most Popular High-End Kitchen Packages
- Curved TV Buying Guide
- Looking For High Paying Affiliate Programs? Choose High-End Appliances
Welcome to the Diamond Life - LG Diamond Collection
By April Khan, Appliances Connection If smudge-proof stainless steel tickles your fancy, then you?ll definitely want to check out LG?s Diamond Collection.
For the modern kitchen, LG is a welcomed staple. ?Sleek lines, stainless steel and ample space is what LG is known for, but there?s so much more to this new Diamond Collection.The entire LG Diamond Collection suite is made from a special darkened stainless steel, which gives it a titanium/black glassy look. There are other manufacturers who have tried their hands at ?black stainless steel? but this look is unique.
LG put ?lot of thought into the exact shade of these appliances, and because they did, the collection blends perfectly into any kitchen design. It even mixes well with accompanying stainless steel or colored kitchen appliances. But this isn?t the cool part ?
It is super easy to clean! You don?t even need water. All you need is a dry cloth and a little elbow grease ? with an emphasis on little ? and the original shine is restored time and time again. The refrigerators in this collection come with a few familiar features that LG lovers will definitely appreciate. They are:
- Door-in-Door ? A door that houses a special refrigerated compartment. This compartment is accessible from the outside of the refrigerator. It is often used to store lunch items or beverages.
- Smart Cooling System Plus ? A special system that keeps your refrigerator at the right temperature. It adjusts the temperature as necessary, keeping your food fresher, longer.
- CustomChill Drawer ? This is a special drawer that can either freeze food or keep it chilled. You set the temperature using a special touch activated panel.
And while we?re on the subject of thankfulness ? LG has given us a helpful alternative to pre-wash. The TrueSteam feature blasts out enough steam to remove caked on foods and to loosen grime on pots and pans. This saves both water and energy.
A few other features to look out for are:
- EasyRack Plus ? An adjustable rack system that moves up or down. This keeps you from cramming?your dishes into place.
- Third Rack ? For small items like espresso mugs or serverware.
- Quiet Operation ? At just 45 dB this dishwasher runs as quiet as a mouse.
- Vario Wash ? Give each rack level the precise intensity needed?with this user operated control.
Ovens in the Diamond Collection are so packed with features that it?s impossible to list them all here, but we?ll list a few of the most talked about ones.?But before we do, it?s important for us to let you know how this oven differs from the rest.
First, like the refrigerator and dishwasher, it is 100 percent stainless. Smudges and grease haven?t got a chance. Second, the oven is so easy to clean that you don't need any special products -- just a cloth and spray bottle of water. Lastly, you can choose whether you want gas or electric, to suit your lifestyle.
Here are some of the features you?ll find on ovens in this collection:
- 6.1 Cu Ft. Capacity ? Cook all of your holiday dishes at once and save time.
- Heat Wave ? No more uneven cakes! Heat wave equally distributes heat throughout the oven without much effort.
- Easy Clean ? Cleans ovens in minutes!
- EvenJet Convection System ? Cook your meals fully in less time!
- IntuiTouch Operation ? No need to turn a knob, simply touch the correct button to operate.
- 5 Burners ? Cook and warm more foods.
If you like what you see and you want to purchase an item from the Diamond Collection, visit Appliances Connection. We have an array of LG appliances, including the collection mentioned in this blog. Head over to our site to check out our daily deals, promotions and sales!