- How to buy a Toilet
- American Flag Cake
- Dishwasher Graphic Guide!
- I Furnished My Laundry Room?Now What?
- The 7 Best Kitchen Appliances to Give as Wedding Gifts
- The Best Home Appliances for Apartment Living
- How to Find the Best Deals Online?
- Do You Repair or Replace Your Appliances?
- Ask Yourself These Five Questions Before Buying an Appliance
- Should You Buy A Washer-Dryer Combo?
- To Steam, or Not to Steam?
- The Benefits of Buying Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Freezer or Refrigerator -- You Choose!
- What Happens Inside a Dishwasher
- Why Is My Glassware Cloudy?
- What?s Most Important in a Kitchen?s Design
- Best Apartment Size Appliances Every Household Should Have
- What Do Dishwasher Noise Levels Even Mean?
- How to Host a Barbecue in the Comfort of Your Kitchen
- How to Choose the Right Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Stainless Steel and Fighting the Fingerprints
- What to Know When Buying Your Appliances Online
- Appliances Connection Announces Mobile Site
- How to Care for Cast Iron Appliances
- Kitchen Remodel Tips
- Black Friday Deals at Appliances Connection
- Life is Good for LG Washers
- Do Smart Appliances Really Help Make Things Simpler? My Experience
- What Makes Smart Appliances, 'smart'?
- Appliance Connection?s Designer Spotlight : Klein Kitchen and Bath
- 5 Tips for Choosing Your First Smart Appliance
- Transform Your Kitchen into a Work of Art with GE Artistry
- The Bosch Washer Promise
- The Samsung French-Door Revolution
- Home of the Future: Smarter and More Energy Efficient
- Whirlpool Dishwasher with AccuSense
- 5 Benefits of Owning a Curved TV
- Energy Star Certified Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- To Clean or Not to Clean
- Are You Washing Laundry the Right Way?
- Introducing the GE Cafe French-door Wall Oven
- Refrigerator Buying Tips
- Should You Purchase an Extended Warranty?
- Swash Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Space
- Do You Need a Smart Home or a Thoughtful Home?
- Frigidaire FGVU17F8QF: Is it a Refrigerator or a Freezer?
- Samsung Brings Their A Game ? Top Chef Collection
- 5 Father's Day Gifts Dad is Sure to Love
- Holy Smokes! It?s an Invisible TV!
- Welcome to the Diamond Life - LG Diamond Collection
- GE Caf? for the Serious Home Cook
- Ultimate Washer Buying Guide
- Electrolux IQ Touch EI30GF45QS
- Range Buying Guide
- Cooking Safely with Gas
- How to Extend the Life of Your Refrigerator
- 3 Ways to Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances
- Is 2015 Year of the Black Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Food Handling 101
- Food Safety at the Grill
- Holiday Food Storage Safety
- How to eat safe while travelling!
- Memorial Day 2016 - LG Twinwash Sale
- AGA at AC: Labor Day Deals & Steals!
- Fall Recipes You Have to Try!
- Healthy Summer Recipes Using Your Smeg Appliances
- 4 Luxurious Kitchens In New York?s Most Expensive Homes
- 3 Beautiful Kitchen Ideas For Brooklyn Brownstones
- Home Theater and Audio Buying Guide
- Inside the Homes and Kitchens Of World Cup?s Top Soccer Stars
- The Savings Continue at Appliances Connection's 2018 Cyber Monday Sale
- An Evening of Cheerful Banter, Sumptuous Food, and New Appliance Features at a Fisher & Paykel Cooking Demonstration
- Five Distinctive Living Room Sets from Coaster
- Celebrate National Bagel Day with Bacon, Scallion, and Cream Cheese Filled Everything Bagel Bombs
- Robot Vacuum Buying Guide
- Appliances Connection Takes a Day Trip Touring the Good Housekeeping Institute and Miele Showroom Part 1
- Sarah Boone: Mother of the Modern Ironing Board
- Expert Opinion: Most Popular High-End Kitchen Packages
- Curved TV Buying Guide
- Looking For High Paying Affiliate Programs? Choose High-End Appliances
Transform Your Kitchen into a Work of Art with GE Artistry
By April Khan, Appliances Connection
There once was a time when the only color choices you had for a refrigerator were white, mustard yellow or olive green. Those were the days right? Not.
When modern refrigerators popped up, the color scheme suddenly went neutral. It was cool to have a plain white or black refrigerator, since everything in the 80s and 90s was block colored. Adventurous colors were reserved for walls, counter appliances and dishes. And only those who were bold enough to go retro, bought into the firetruck red appliance theme.
We all have different tastes, so ?why are the color choices so limited? We?re not sure really, but GE came around with a solution, rather than an answer.
Introducing the Artistry range of kitchen appliances.
Instead of leaving consumers with three basic choices -- stainless steel, black or white -- GE added some spice to the mix and created fun hues like Cupcake Blue and Red Pepper.
Leave it to GE refrigerators to serve more than one purpose. We all want a fridge that?s capable of keeping our food fresh, something that looks pretty sweet,?and of course, one that won?t run our electricity bills?into the ground. GE Artistry answers all of these needs and more. Let?s explore the extras, shall we?
GE Artistry features:
- Bottom freezer for even more food storage.
- Horizontal handles for easier opening.
- Sleek, retro design to stand out against surrounding kitchen appliances and cabinetry.
- Eye-popping colors such as Cupcake Blue, Red Pepper, Black and White to compliment kitchen accessories and small appliances.
- Solid enough to blend in, but bold enough to stand out.
Bold is Back
GE Artistry appliances are just what you need for a swift kitchen remodel without breaking the bank. Currently, the GE Artistry line includes ranges, refrigerators, dishwashers and microwaves. These appliances are in a league of their own. There?s no smart functionality, no tricks, no hidden shelves or doors, just stylish innovation and pure necessities.
If you want just a dab of boldness to bring out your kitchen?s true potential, then a GE Artistry appliance may be what you need.
Appliances Connection carries a range of GE Artistry appliances at affordable prices! Check out what we have in stock, today!*Red Pepper and Blue Cupcake are not yet in stock, as soon as they are, we will send out a message on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Make sure to add us to get the latest industry news.