- How to buy a Toilet
- American Flag Cake
- Dishwasher Graphic Guide!
- I Furnished My Laundry Room?Now What?
- The 7 Best Kitchen Appliances to Give as Wedding Gifts
- The Best Home Appliances for Apartment Living
- How to Find the Best Deals Online?
- Do You Repair or Replace Your Appliances?
- Ask Yourself These Five Questions Before Buying an Appliance
- Should You Buy A Washer-Dryer Combo?
- To Steam, or Not to Steam?
- The Benefits of Buying Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Freezer or Refrigerator -- You Choose!
- What Happens Inside a Dishwasher
- Why Is My Glassware Cloudy?
- What?s Most Important in a Kitchen?s Design
- Best Apartment Size Appliances Every Household Should Have
- What Do Dishwasher Noise Levels Even Mean?
- How to Host a Barbecue in the Comfort of Your Kitchen
- How to Choose the Right Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Stainless Steel and Fighting the Fingerprints
- What to Know When Buying Your Appliances Online
- Appliances Connection Announces Mobile Site
- How to Care for Cast Iron Appliances
- Kitchen Remodel Tips
- Black Friday Deals at Appliances Connection
- Life is Good for LG Washers
- Do Smart Appliances Really Help Make Things Simpler? My Experience
- What Makes Smart Appliances, 'smart'?
- Appliance Connection?s Designer Spotlight : Klein Kitchen and Bath
- 5 Tips for Choosing Your First Smart Appliance
- Transform Your Kitchen into a Work of Art with GE Artistry
- The Bosch Washer Promise
- The Samsung French-Door Revolution
- Home of the Future: Smarter and More Energy Efficient
- Whirlpool Dishwasher with AccuSense
- 5 Benefits of Owning a Curved TV
- Energy Star Certified Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- To Clean or Not to Clean
- Are You Washing Laundry the Right Way?
- Introducing the GE Cafe French-door Wall Oven
- Refrigerator Buying Tips
- Should You Purchase an Extended Warranty?
- Swash Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Space
- Do You Need a Smart Home or a Thoughtful Home?
- Frigidaire FGVU17F8QF: Is it a Refrigerator or a Freezer?
- Samsung Brings Their A Game ? Top Chef Collection
- 5 Father's Day Gifts Dad is Sure to Love
- Holy Smokes! It?s an Invisible TV!
- Welcome to the Diamond Life - LG Diamond Collection
- GE Caf? for the Serious Home Cook
- Ultimate Washer Buying Guide
- Electrolux IQ Touch EI30GF45QS
- Range Buying Guide
- Cooking Safely with Gas
- How to Extend the Life of Your Refrigerator
- 3 Ways to Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances
- Is 2015 Year of the Black Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Food Handling 101
- Food Safety at the Grill
- Holiday Food Storage Safety
- How to eat safe while travelling!
- Memorial Day 2016 - LG Twinwash Sale
- AGA at AC: Labor Day Deals & Steals!
- Fall Recipes You Have to Try!
- Healthy Summer Recipes Using Your Smeg Appliances
- 4 Luxurious Kitchens In New York?s Most Expensive Homes
- 3 Beautiful Kitchen Ideas For Brooklyn Brownstones
- Home Theater and Audio Buying Guide
- Inside the Homes and Kitchens Of World Cup?s Top Soccer Stars
- The Savings Continue at Appliances Connection's 2018 Cyber Monday Sale
- An Evening of Cheerful Banter, Sumptuous Food, and New Appliance Features at a Fisher & Paykel Cooking Demonstration
- Five Distinctive Living Room Sets from Coaster
- Celebrate National Bagel Day with Bacon, Scallion, and Cream Cheese Filled Everything Bagel Bombs
- Robot Vacuum Buying Guide
- Appliances Connection Takes a Day Trip Touring the Good Housekeeping Institute and Miele Showroom Part 1
- Sarah Boone: Mother of the Modern Ironing Board
- Expert Opinion: Most Popular High-End Kitchen Packages
- Curved TV Buying Guide
- Looking For High Paying Affiliate Programs? Choose High-End Appliances
Swash Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Space
By April Khan Swash does so much that a fancy intro will just take away from its glory, so let?s jump right into it!
What is Swash?Swash is a clothing care system that gently refreshes your clothes. The Swash system is designed to supplement your dry cleaning without the hassle, special cleaning solutions or extra pocket change. Swash Benefits If you?ve seen this little cutie on display and kept walking ? shame on you ? just look at all of the great benefits you?re missing out on.
It Fits Everywhere
When taking your clothes to the cleaners, you have to worry about them shrinking, tearing or fading. Thanks to Swash, those worries are things of the past. Swash?s representatives state that the Swash system is not a replacement for traditional dry cleaning through. They want it to be clear that it?s a freshness extender.? It keeps your clothes fresh until it?s time to take them to the cleaners, but after using Swash you?ll probably lose contact with your cleaner anyway.
Wash with Minutes to SpareSwash refreshes clothes in a jiff! You can literally refresh and de-wrinkle your clothes on your way out of the door! All you need is 10 minutes.
Speaking of DewrinklingThe Swash system contains smoothing clips that hold your clothes in place. Pull your clothes through these clips to adjust the tension for optimal wrinkle removal.
It Fits EverythingSwash contains an adjustable hanger that expands and contracts. This way you can hang children?s clothes, sweaters, pants, blouses and more.
Using? special Swash Tide pods, Swash essentially ?mists? your clothes clean. It neutralizes the toughest odors and leaves them smelling newer than new.
Restores SnugnessWhen you wear your clothes, they stretch, no matter how well they fit.? And it seems that washing them makes the fit worse. Swash restores the fit of your clothes in just one 10 minute cleaning cycle.
Swash FeaturesWhen taking your clothes to the cleaners, you have to worry about them shrinking, tearing or fading. Thanks to Swash, those worries are things of the past. Swash?s representatives state that the Swash system is not a replacement for traditional dry cleaning through. They want it to be clear that it?s a freshness extender.? It keeps your clothes fresh until it?s time to take them to the cleaners, but after using Swash you?ll probably lose contact with your cleaner anyway.
Swash pretty much takes the headache out of dry cleaning since you don?t have to worry about:
All in all, Swash is quiet, slim and requires no water hookup! Just plug it in, pop in a pod and go!