There’s no need to dine at commercial outdoor bars when you can build an outdoor bar yourself. An outdoor bar gives your backyard, patio, etc., an upgrade. Customize it how you want it to look, and how you want to prepare meals, drinks, parties, and more.
Generally, an outdoor bar will have a grill to cook food, outdoor furniture for people to sit and place their meals, outdoor refrigeration to properly store your drinks, and various other outdoor appliances you see fit.
You need something to prepare food with, and grills are the most common cooking appliance used for the outdoors. There are various types of foods you can grill such as hot dogs, burgers, steak, chicken, turkey legs, seafood, ribs, corn, kebabs, asparagus, and other vegetables. Different types of outdoor grills include freestanding grills, post mount grills, built-in grills, and portable grills. They can be fueled by charcoal, electricity, liquid propane, natural gas, or wood pellets.
- Freestanding Grills- These grills can stand on their own and may include other attached parts such as side tables, griddles, and storage/warming units.
- Portable Grills- Perfect for transportation, portable grills are easy to move and certain models can be stored away in cabinetry when not in use.
- Post Mount Grills- With the benefits of a full-size but taking up less space, post mount grills can stand on their own, however they are supported with a post and can be bolted into the ground.
- Built-In Grills- Built-in grills are built into other outdoor kitchen appliances and install perfectly.
If you have beverages out in warm weather, they’ll likely get warm and a warm drink on a hot summer day doesn’t sound appealing. Outdoor refrigerators will not only help properly store your beverages, but food as well. They can withstand outside elements and ensure that stored items are in optimal care. We offer various types of outdoor refrigerators.
- Compact Refrigerators- Store food and beverages while not taking up much space outdoors. They’re versatile and can be used in multiple outdoor settings.
- Drawer Refrigerators- If you prefer your outdoor refrigerator with drawers, these are the perfect refrigerators for you. You get easy access to stored items with sliding doors. Certain models can even be built under counters.
- Beer Dispenser- Store your beer kegs properly and keep them fresh with beer dispensers, also known as kegerators. We offer beer dispensers that can hold all sizes of kegs, even full-sized ones.
To place your food down, or to sit and enjoy your food, outdoor furniture will be a necessity for your outdoor bar. There are plenty of tables you could choose for your outdoor bar, small or large. For seating, there’s lounge chairs, patio sofas, patio sets, and outdoor beds you can use depending on your preference. To keep yourself warm, outdoor fireplaces and fire pits would be useful. To shield you and your guests from the heat, patio umbrellas are a great fit.
The outdoor appliances we recommend are appliances commonly used for outdoor bars, but how you create your outdoor bar is all up to you. There are even more outdoor appliances you could add to your outdoor bar that aren’t as essential, such as outdoor sinks and outdoor ice makers. If you prefer to spend less time customizing your outdoor bar, outdoor kitchen islands combine multiple outdoor appliances into one set. Regardless, build your outdoor bar to your liking and have a good time.