Whirlpool appliances are well known and highly acclaimed across the United States, especially for their laundry units. Fans of the brand looking for a new compact washer or dryer will be happy to known that they have added a new ventless all-in-one washer dryer combo to their laundry suite. There are numerous benefits that come with any washer/dryer combo over traditional washer dryer sets, but what sets Whirlpool’s new addition apart from washer dryer combos by competitor brands?
Intuitive Controls and Cycle Customization
The most notable perk of the new Whirlpool two-in-one washer/dryer combo is the immense flexibility it gives you to wash and dry loads the way you want. Automatic programs can take the guesswork out of choosing the right cycle. Alternatively, the unit allows you to customize up to 41 of your own preferred washing and drying cycles based on the available options. This ensures you get the right type of fabric care you need for the most delicate or durable dirty clothes. Presoaking, steam cleaning, cold washing and more are all available to cater to your needs. After 30 cycles, the unit will even Whirlpool’s patented Affresh® Cycle. This unique option automatically and thoroughly cleans the inside of your washer with an Affresh® washing machine cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach.
For a laundry unit that pulls double duty, it’s no surprise that the Whirlpool all-in-one washer and dryer combo is equipped to ensure your clothes are efficiently washed and dried with minimal hassle.
Load & Go™ XL Dispenser
This patented detergent dispenser allows you to fill it once and skip refills for up to 40 cycles.
12-Hour FanFresh® Option
Continues tumbling laundry up to 12 hours after the cycle is done to prevent wrinkles in clothes.
Wash & Dry Option
Allows you to set your laundry to wash and dry all at once, so you can return to the unit only after both cycles are complete.
- One of the Largest Available Capacities in Its Class: With up to 4.5 cu. ft. capacity, you won’t have to spend hours to wash moderately-sized laundry loads.
- Space-Saving Design: Since your washer and dryer are combined into a single unit, this ventless model requires a smaller horizontal footprint than a side-by-side set and less vertical clearance than a stacked set.
- Energy Star® Ceritified: This appliance minimizes energy usage, saving you money on utility bills over its lifespan.
- ADA Compliant: This washer/dryer combo is just as easy to use for those with physical disabilities and impediments.
- Laundry Pedestal Compatibility: Raises the drum for easier access and provides a convenient storage drawer for clean clothes.
- Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket: Prevents clothes from snagging, resists stains, and does not retain odors.
Where are Whirlpool appliances made?
Whirlpool has several manufacturing facilities throughout the United States, but collaborate with manufacturing facilities outside the United States in the production for select products.
What does 5d mean on a Whirlpool washer?
An Sd (which can appear as 5d on your display) means there are an excessive amount of suds within the tub. When this appears, the unit is going through a suds-reducing process.
Is Whirlpool a good brand for washer and dryer?
Whirlpool has been making reliable washer and dryer units for over 100 years. Their innovations which included adaptive motors, a variety of sensors, and numerous cycle options making the entire laundry process easier no matter what you’re washing.